Level 1

Options
petithamu
petithamu Posts: 582 Member
Instead of by weeks, I thought I'd split it into 4 levels as some of us may be starting later or sooner. This way we can discuss each levels and perhaps provide tips for each other.

I am on Day 3 of Level 1 and I am finding it hard to continue. Not because I don't love it, because I am physically so sore!! The moves are great and I have been doing them with 5lbs weight as well as kettlebells as some of the moves I think requires heavier weights but it is definitely putting a stress on my knees.

How is everyone finding it?

Replies

• petithamu
    Options
    2 more days left on Level 1!!

Still quite sore but at least I'm not doing much free-falling on my butt anymore!
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30ds so today will my first day of ripped. I will let you know what I think of it when I am done. Wish me luck!:tongue:
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My 1st 2 days on level 1 left my hamstrings and love handles so sore. Where do you ladies feel sore?
  • petithamu
    Options
    My hamstrings, definitely the hamstrings. I always cry a bit during the warm up bending down/squat/stand up...my arms are tired but not sore...obliques hurt on the first day but okay now. My right knee is also hurting a bit...hopefully it's just soreness and not injury...
  • petithamu
    Options
    So proud today, advance moves through Level 1! Woohoo!
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 today. not sore yet but im sure it will hit me soon! It was tough but i made it through it!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! I've been a bit slack on posting. I have been doing Level 1 for the past 2 weeks. I've probably done it about 8 or 9 times in the past two weeks. The reason I am still doing it is because my fiance decided he would do it with me. So we have done it 4 times together. I'm coping pretty ok with it! I was really sore the first two days or so.

I'm hoping to convince him to move up to Level 2 tomorrow! He is struggling a little bit. During the second circuit he usually tells me he hates me.... and his preference would be to be obese rather than do Jillian. Despite this he gets up and does it the next day.

I hope to be a bit more active in my posts from here on in!
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    just finished level 1. it was a little tough but kind of boring. Hope level two is more exciting!
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 finished for the day.