Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome to the Christmas Challenge

Replies

• kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    So excited to join this challenge. I need some serious motivation to get this weight off. Hope to get 15 of the 25lbs I need to lose off.
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Yay! So excited to begin a challenge :)
  • HI Everyone! New to MFP and looking for some friends to cheer each other on during this journey.
    Looking forward to a great challenge. :)
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all,

I am just new to the group. I have this week been giving myself a telling off and am determind to get in shape for christmas.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Hi all - just joined. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    I am psyched! Let's do it!
  • Here's a helpful tip for when you're trying to be good:
    So many times I've logged my meals AFTER I've eaten and I've been surprised to find out that a food was a lot more 'expensive' than I would have thought. When I'm trying to be good, I log my meals BEFORE I eat and this may just sway me to either eat something different or perhaps not eat something in addition to what I've already had, because I know that I'm at my calorie limit.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 810 Member
    Wanted to get a head start so I put in my 30 day shred last night and couldn't find the dvd remote anywhere. I couldn't get to the play function. I will have to get a new remote or check out the grandkids toy box!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Already in and in Week 2 of Jillian's RI30.............
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    So excited for this challenge!!!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    I'm ready to get started! I need another form of motivation.
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    I'm in i need this!!
  • Hi everyone, I'm brand new to MFP (feel free to add me - need all the motivation I can get!) and this challenge is perfect for me! Can't wait to get started on Saturday! :)
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    I'm looking forward to this challenge! Looking to complete the C25K program!
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Yay! We got this :)
  • bump
  • Kate964
    Kate964 Posts: 33 Member
    this is my first attempt to lose any weight in many years and this sounds like a good way to jump in to it.
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Timing could not be better. Very excited!
  • reneejcam
    reneejcam Posts: 22 Member
    :happy: I am very excited to do this. want to lose 10 kg by then
  • rubyteach
    rubyteach Posts: 4 Member
    starting my whole new way of life feel free to ADD ME!!!!