Too much food!

Options
maradot
maradot Posts: 95 Member
Terrible day food wise. Party at work. Ate food I did not need.

However, I have decided to go on a juice fast. But I need an easier juicer to use. Something that spits out the waste so you don't have to stop all the time to clean out the juicer. What a pain.

Replies

• MTBSolo
    MTBSolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I often eat food "I don't need" like this week a load of biscuits at an all day meeting. Then again, they helped me get through the day without going too mad !!!!!

Does anyone have coping strategies for when there is food around you should really go easy on ? I convince myself I'll exercise it off later ..... doesn't always work.
  • mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've felt this way on days that I go over my calories but recently found on my iphone that I can look at the week as a whole (not sure if this is possible on PC) and that usually makes me feel better. I've looked over the past few weeks to a month and every week I've been under my calories for the week as a whole. Even if a day or two I went over, makes me feel better viewing it this way.

As far as coping strategies? I don't know, lol. Walk away or just have one is usually what I try to do!