Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need some horsey friends.

I love talking horse or anything else for that matter! I'd love to have some new friends who ride, own or just love horses. :) I'm good support too :D

Replies

• Add meeeeeeee :D
  • Add me also!

Ride every day, have two of my own:

A 15hh haflinger gelding and a 13.2hh newforest pony.
  • doorcs
    doorcs Posts: 4 Member
    Add me too!
  • add me! I ride like 5 hours a day and love it! I have two horses of my own :)
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Feel free to add me as well
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Me, too!
  • Add Me :0)
  • Everyone add me!!!
  • add me! :)
  • Julzmusic
    Julzmusic Posts: 48 Member
    Add meeeeeeee :D
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Add me, please!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I'm good at talking horses, boring everyone non-horsey to death!! I have three horses of my own. They are more like children, though...
  • lbbcvt
    lbbcvt Posts: 9 Member
    you can add me - we have a Rocky Mtn Horse but my husband usually rides her. I'm trying to learn to ride and have started with Engish. My 17 yo daughter has been horse obsessed since being a toddler. Even if I never become an accomplished rider I do enjoy being around them and horsey people.

The horse in my profile pic is a lesson horse from my daughter's winter sports group. I finally signed on a chaperone so could also sign on for the lessons
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love talking horsey stuff! Proudly owned by one reg. paint mare, one TB/QH cross, and a TWH/Paint Cross.
  • miliser
    miliser Posts: 15 Member
    Add me too please. I'm from Australia, have 4 horses. 2 tbs, a stock horse and a qh. They are like my kids.
  • morgycg
    morgycg Posts: 38 Member
    I'd love for people to add me as well!!
  • I would love horse friends. I have three horses, two gypsy vanner's and a miniature horse. Working on loosing weight and training them to drive.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Anyone can add me. We have three horses, all rescues.

A 16 year old Missouri Foxtrotter, a 6 year old painted Mustang and a 12 year old Quarab. She also has Cushings Disease, so she's quite a challenge to keep healthy!

I just started riding again after 15 years.
  • nis75p06
    nis75p06 Posts: 114
    I have NINE!

Anduril TOS (Anduril), a 1999 Arabian mare - best lesson horse in the world, broodmare, endurance horse, and 1.0m jumper
    Aelfleah Falchion (Falchion), 2012 Welara filly - eventual eventer
    Madoc King of Hearts (Heartly), a 1990 Welsh Cob gelding - retired field hunter and eventer
    AAS Lazim Shadeet (Gizmo), 2010 Arabian gelding - eventual endurance horse, maybe eventer
    Aelfleah Idlewild (Willie), 2010 Arabian gelding - eventual endurance horse, maybe eventer
    Aelfleah Wintersweet (Blossom), 2007 Arabian cross mare - green hunter and eventual combined driving pony
    Aelfleah Ananda (Anna), 2006 Arabian mare - green driving pony
    Aelfleah Hadhafang (Hadha), 2004 Arabian mare - eventer and show jumper
    Aelfleah Meingledd (Glory), 2009 Welara filly - green jumper
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    feel free to add me! I have a quarter horse who I ride on the trails and do dressage and some jumping with.