Weigh day!!

Options
Right everyone we are coming to the end of the first week in the group lets see how we've all done. In about 8 hours I shall post my progress no matter what the scales say. I'm kind of worried as the scales this morning were not kind. Good luck everyone I look forward to seeing everyones progress!

Replies

• buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well everyone can see how well I did from my previous thread lol, we will see how much I lose next Sunday.
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Can I go first, lol! I lost 2 pounds this week! That is the most I've lost in a weeks time thus far being a MFP member and I'm entirely stoked about my loss. I hope I'm not the only one that will be posting progress so I thought I'd get it going.

Good Luck All!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My first week of MFP and I lost 3 lbs (:
    Good luck errrybody :P
  • KristaWhee
    KristaWhee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is not my usual weigh schedule, but it can be. I usually weigh myself at work, we have a calibrated scale. I work in shipping and receiving in a factory, and my job requires me to stand on the scale to properly secure the skids, so in theory I weigh myself like 15 times a day at work. Normally, I just step on the scale first thing monday morning, and that is my weight for the week, I don't worry about what it says any other time. For the sake of unity in the group, I will bust out the old bathroom scale and see what she says. *fingers crossed* ok, i don't know what my starting weight was on this scale, but it now reads 220. When i began this journey on August 21st my weight was 230. So there ya have it, different scales, uncertain of this accuracy, but if it is correct, I am down 10lbs. at least that is the right direction! Good luck to all and stay strong, we CAN do THIS!!!
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    Great work so far everyone!! X
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    Stood on the scales and I'm disappointed no change since last
    Monday but I know I lost 1.5lbs in the week when I did a midweek weigh so it's either no change or a gain. Not sure how I want to look at it but it's deff been affected by my evenings takeouts twice in one night. So this week strict diet and exercise. I'm not going to let it bring me down. It's a learning curve I can't always lose weight every week that would be too easy x
  • just done the deed and lossed 1.4lb this week
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I lost 7lbs this week :blushing: . Probably a lot of water though, but really delighted :laugh:
  • amyLhuff
    Options
    Hey there beautiful people,
    Happy labor day! I've been on my fitness pal 6 weeks now and lost 15lbs. I'm quite happy with these results! I hope you all are doing well with the program remember don't get discouraged and stay away from those red light foods! Drink lots of water xoxo have a great week
  • anamy90
    Options
    I lost 7lbs too but also think mostly water. See how it goes next week :). Congrats all.
  • gayje
    Options
    So I'm just wondering if we are going to have a certain day of the week as a day to post weigh-ins? I am trying to weigh myself no more than twice weekly and knowing our groups weigh-in day would help me to NOT pull my hair out ;-)
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for a great week even if the numbers didnt turn out to be exactly what we wanted.

For me I have no idea what the actual weight lost is because I dont own a scale - I'm tracking inches and my last check in I had lost 2 inches total mostly off waist.

Clothes are fitting better (much!!) A top that I wore at the beginning of August that was just a tad too tight fit really nicely on Labour Day!!

Love, luck and continued success to everyone!!!
  • geordiescot
    Options
    weight day has arrived for me today and im over the moon !!! i lost 9 lbs this week lets hope i can do as well on week 2 :)
  • gayje
    Options
    weight day has arrived for me today and im over the moon !!! i lost 9 lbs this week lets hope i can do as well on week 2 :)

That is AWESOME!! I hope to have lost 2 more by tomorrow morning and have been very good (other than dinner last night) all week long. I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I am having a hard time waiting until tomorrow when the group weighs in and posts! Good luck everyone on your weekends!
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Errrggg I have been on vacation for 2 weeks and we all know what that does but, I've only gained back 1.4oz so not to bad...I'm concocting a new goal..Starting over because I have not taken time for my workouts like I should. Starting next Tuesday the 12th, I am restarting ALL of my workouts! I am still logging all my cals daily just haven't had time nor space for my workouts so, we will see where this new plan takes me..I am very optimistic :-)
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    well its weigh day for me tomorrow, im a little optimistic this week as ive started the 30 day shred and exercised more and ive been really good sticking to my calorie goals, i did a sneaky weigh this morning and if the scales ring true ive lost 5lbs this week! but we all know what the scales like to do to use, lets hope its kind to me tomorrow because if its the same as today so im in a new stone bracket!!!
  • gayje
    Options
    just weighed in and lost 3 pounds! That makes a total of 5 pounds lost since 9/2/12 and I couldn't be happier. I think I could have lost a bit more but this weekend really threw me off and I only exercised once. This week is ultra busy and I begin a new lifting plan Monday so *crosses fingers* I hope to see some better results nest week.

How did everyone else do?
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My weigh in was this morning I gained 1 pound, last week I gained 7 pounds cause of TOM but lost 2 on Wednesday and gained today. I hate diabetic meds so much right now.
  • KristaWhee
    Options
    re:weigh day
    I am frustrated with my scale situation. i stepped on it and it said +5lbs. i thought, "that can't be right" so i got off and tried again, said -2. so i got on and off about 5 times, and got a totally different number each time. I cannot weigh in on sundays because my home scale sucks! I will be checking in my progress on Mondays, after work. I weigh myself at work on a state calibrated scale, and that will be the number I stick with. Congrats to everyone on their progress.If your scale was mean to you this week, just remember that in the coming days and really kick it's *kitten* next week! keep it up and I look forward to watching everyone's journey. Stay safe and good luck in all you do.
  • KristaWhee
    Options
    ok, my official weigh in for the week is +2 lbs since last week, still -8 overall. I think I am going to break down and measure myself tonight. I have never done it. I am finding the fluctuations in weight to be frustrating. maybe inches will work better for me.