Event Time - Scare the Pounds away Challenge

Options
Jaccyber
Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
Here's the scoop:

Looking at setting up a challenge to shed some pounds, inches, or just try to maintain. That halloween CANDY is calling and I am looking at shedding a few pounds before I get to put some of it back on with CANDY... yummmmmm.

This challenge will feature EA Sports Active, EA Sports Active 2, and NFL Training Camp. (Note: Your weekly routine must feature one of these programs to participate, but you can include everything else you are already doing as well).

We will keep track of Weight in pound / kilograms and Waist in Inches / centimeters.

Do we have any takers for such a challenge??

The start date will be Sept. 3rd and finish Oct. 31st on Halloween night.

No need to restart at the beginning... just continue where your at in your program.

I have been thinking about this... I am opening this up to all EA Sports Active titles as shown above... So Sports Active 1, More workouts, Sports Active 2, and also NFL TC.

If you accept this challenge record your Weight in lbs/kg and/or Waist inches/cm by Sept 3rd. You can enter one or the other or both... your choice. Also enter which programs you will be using (Active 1, More workouts, Sports Active 2, and also NFL TC). I personally will be using NFL TC until October 5th then will use EA Sports Active 2 for the remainder. You can do any variation of the programs you wish (cardio kick start, 9wk, 60 day challenge, or custom workouts).

We will try to make this as painless as possible ... LOL
If there any questions or comments we can work through them as we go.

So... who is up to the challenge??

Replies

• thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me IN !
  • skaville1976
    skaville1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Definitely! That PS3 is giving me dirty looks for ignoring it.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Yayy we have 3 challengers so far including myself.

Note: I also posted this in the EA Forums so there may be some challengers there as well. I will set up a spreadsheet like I did for our very first challenge and list all individuals and will post it here and at the EA Forums as well. It has pretty quiet there so I am trying to see if there is a few people interested.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hey guys.. I think i'm in!!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    That's Awesome... welcome bits :D
  • thergj
    Options
    Hmmm... might have to give this 1 more week to give people a chance reply.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Hmmm... might have to give this 1 more week to give people a chance reply.

Sounds good to me... I would really like to see about 10 people here at a minimum.

If it is okay with everyone we will wait 1 more week.

It will give me a bit more time also to get the spreadsheet up and running as well.
  • thergj
    Options
    *bump*
  • skaville1976
    Options
    Ready to go with this on the PS3. I'm also on the PlayStation Network at "skaville1976" to boost the motivation.
  • bits4226
    bits4226 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hey all... just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing... I haven"t been using my EA Sport as much but trying to hold on to the few moments of good weather left. I am sure I will increase how often i use it as it gets colder. How is everyone else doing? I am also not as strict with my logging but been better with my food choices and not beating myself up too much... what is everyone else doing? Any challenges?hangups? positive progress notes?
  • skaville1976
    Options
    I have to hang my head in shame and confess that I haven't been using the PS3 as often as i should (lots of missed workouts on the 9-week Program) but the weather has been fairly good until recently so I've been jogging and cycling.

Keep moving whichever way you can is my motto!