Level 2

Options
petithamu
petithamu Posts: 582 Member
To the ones who are already on Level 2 or who has done Level 2, what should we expect?

Replies

• sumirehana
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of RI30 level 2 and so far so good. My day 1 was quite challenging 'cause the planks were totally killing my arms and shoulders, but I think already got the hang of it. Overall, I think level 2 will be a little tough for those with weaker upper body strength like me, but I'm sure we'll ease our way through it on day 2 or 3 :)
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1. I found it ok. I was sick in the middle of the workout (gross and tmi). I think I ate to close to the workout...
  • petithamu
    Options
    Day 2 on Level 2 today. Still quite hard on my knees. I'm still trying to learn all the moves and it's so hard when I'm already falling and trying to look at the TV and still remaining a good posture!

In the second circuit where you sit on your butt, hands by your butt and lift yourself up to a bridge then an ab hold, how does that even work?! I keep dropping my butt and I can't seem to lift myself?! Do I need ridiculously long arms??
  • petithamu
    Options
    Day 5 on Level 2 finished! It definitely took a lot of convincing to do this today...just one more day on this level then rest day! I can't wait...i'm sure my knees can't wait either...
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did day 1 of level 2. holy crap is it a major step up from Level 1. I must admit I was a little lost on some of the form on the moves so I might be spending more than a week on this level. I hate and love all of the plank moves, hate the pain, love the gain! Keep pushing ladies!
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I tried week 2 for the first time today. I think a lot of the moves were to hard or I am not coordinated enough for some of them. I made it all the way through but I didn't feel like I got a good work out. I struggled too much trying to get the moves right. I ended up doing week 2 then doing week 1 just so I felt like I had a good workout. I think I will continue to do that until I get the moves down in week 2
  • petithamu
    Options
    I know what you mean. Week 2 was a bit confusing and took me about 3 work outs to get it. But week 3 is worse...so so much worse...
  • Jtorres326
    Options
    Now I'm scared.....Day 3 level 2 tonight. I've been spreading it out because of fatigue and soreness. Any of you have tips for the renegade rows? Holy crap I suck at those. I modify on my knees but I want to do the full ones.
  • petithamu
    Options
    how wide are your legs? I noticed I had more stability when they're just a bit wider than shoulder to shoulder length. I didn't realize I had my legs closed (feet touching) and was wobbly then one day I moved my feet wider and felt much more stabilized.
  • Jtorres326
    Options
    I do keep my legs close together, tomorrow I will take your tip. Thanks! That's the only exercise still giving me trouble. I actually figured out that ab hold into table thing is doable if I position my hands a certain way.