New! Would love to have friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hello!! This is my first week on the program and I would love to have other mom's to help support me and give me as much advice as possible! I am a 29 year old mom of 2 (1 of which is 3 months old) and I must shed this excess 50lbs of baby weight! Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Care30
    Care30 Posts: 5
    Options
    We are totally in the same boat! I'm 30 mom of 2 (youngest 5 months old). Yes! Let's motivate each other! Way to go making the choice to start living an healthier life!
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome and way to go on making the decision to get healthy. Its hard with two kids to fit in a workout but can be done. This site is awesome to help you find other moms with the same goals to help motivate you. Ill send you a friend request. Good luck to you!!
  • mtmom1012
    mtmom1012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I also have 2: my little girl is 2 1/2, and I have a 6 month old son. 2 kids in under 2 years = too much extra weight! :(
    I'll send you a friend request!

Katie
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am relatively new to MFP. I have 7 kids (27 to 12) and have struggled to make the decision to do something about the weight. Add me as a friend, any of you! we can do this together. Cindy
  • kestie77
    kestie77 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am new too! I have a 2-yo and 4-yo. I am a teacher, so am ramping up for a busy school year. I would love to have some friends to keep me accountable.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm stuck at 8-10 lbs left to lose, but it's taking forever!!
  • danarod23
    danarod23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Loosing baby weight and pre-baby weight! I have 20lbs more to go!
  • raisingallboys
    raisingallboys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a Mother of twin boys that will be 10 in October and we also have an 8-month-old little guy. I will send you a friend request. I would love to have someone to lose weight with.
  • babymamahowell
    Options
    I'd love to add some friends here. I am also 29 and mom of 2, and 2 1/2 year old and 4 month old.
  • katsmeow42404
    Options
    I love that I can find so many mommies that are in the same boat as me. I have 2 kids 4 1/2 and 1 1/2. I have about 40 more pounds to loose. Lets do this together. :smile:
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello
    You can add me if you would like to. My girls are older, 4 yrs and 8yrs so I can't call it baby weight now but it needs shifting. Want to be what I weighed before I was pregnant with the oldest a long time ago...
    Jane
  • bethanywink
    Options
    I added you! My daughter is now 18 months old, I've lost over 50 pounds and still going at it! :) Always looking for new friends!
  • Every_Woman
    Options
    Hi There! I will send you a Friend request. I am a 39 year old mother of a 21 month old and a 3 year old. I am motivated to get back in shape but having trouble finding the time to focus. Let's do this!!!
  • Jenn082110
    Options
    Hi, I'm a new Mom, myself. I'm 28, and my little man is 6 wks old. I am so ready to get this baby weight off! I'm waiting for the ok from my MD to return to normal activities since I had a C-Section. I'll send you a request :-)