I'm so excited!!!

Options
I've never done anything like this and I'm super pumped. I'm certainly not in this to win it, I'm in it to LOSE weight. Can't wait to see how we all make out.
Good Luck Everyone,

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I've never done anything like this and I'm super pumped. I'm certainly not in this to win it, I'm in it to LOSE weight. Can't wait to see how we all make out.
    Good Luck Everyone,

Welcome to the group!!
  • lainie71
    Options
    I cannot believe how this group has *exploded* since yesterday! So exciting to see so many people amped up about the challenge to get in shape before the holdiays!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group! I can't believe it either. I was not expecting this :) I kept thinking all day yesterday... "wow, I'm so not alone."
  • bfonju
    Options
    Good Luck Everyone,

Welcome to the group!!

Thanks and good luck to you as well
    Brenda
  • bfonju
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group! I can't believe it either. I was not expecting this :) I kept thinking all day yesterday... "wow, I'm so not alone."

Thanking you too for creating the group.
    So excited as well to have joined the group yesterday and the multi sign ups so far. It's the best thing that has happened to me in a while now. Can't wait to see how much I lose in the next few weeks. And by the way are any of your ladies having anything to eat after 06:00P.M? I just want to make sure I am not putting so much restriction on my dieting so far. I thought 06:00 P.M is healthy enough not to eat anything after...

Thanks and will appreciate your inputs

Brenda
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

So excited as well to have joined the group yesterday and the multi sign ups so far. It's the best thing that has happened to me in a while now. Can't wait to see how much I lose in the next few weeks. And by the way are any of your ladies having anything to eat after 06:00P.M? I just want to make sure I am not putting so much restriction on my dieting so far. I thought 06:00 P.M is healthy enough not to eat anything after...

Brenda

I try not to eat after 7.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Brenda

I usually try not to eat past 7 but I sometimes have a piece of fruit or some kind of snack around 8. Btw...happy to have you a part of the group.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options

Brenda

I eat after 6. I do 16/8 IF so I often don't eat until around 1pm and then I stop around 9 or so. Honestly, it doesn't really matter what time you eat. Your body can't tell time and your metabolism doesn't slow down when you sleep. Some studies have shown that in certain stages of your sleep it can actually speed up. If you prefer not to eat after 6 because it'll stop you snacking or you can't sleep if you eat late then fair enough, but healthwise, it makes no difference. So don't worry about it too much. If you want to stop snacking after a certain time then make the last thing you eat be protein. This will help to stop you feeling hungry.
  • ncl001
    Options

Brenda

I try not to eat after 7.

If you eat late. just protein with low fat, like chicken, eggwhite etc...without anything else. helped me to lose in 2 month 20 pounds this spring.:O)