Week 1 (9/12 - 9/18) Mini Challenges - Back to Basics

Options

Replies

• bfonju
    Options
    Good morning everyone
    I did not realize my glass of water is equivalent to 2 cups or 16oz of water per sitting. In fact the 6 cups I reported both in my diary and community "10 week Trim Challenge" group yesterday makes 12 cups instead. Oh my... this means in the previous weeks I've being up to par with my water intake. At least that makes me feel good.

So back to today. . . 4 glasses of water so far and getting ready for my Max Cardio Conditioning work out. It is 55mins long. And tomorrow will be a Max Interval Sports training workout.

Dig deep in all you do ladies and good luck in individually meeting our goals during this challenge session!

Brenda
  • Fit_And_Heathy_Goalie
    Options
    Thanks for the water reminder! I "think" I drink 8 cups a day, but I will use the water tracker to make sure I'm drinking a min. of 8 glasses a day. Also, I'm up for the sit ups challenge :smile:
  • tinawp70
    tinawp70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water & 40 sit-ups....the water intake is low for my normal and the sit-ups kicked my butt :)
  • KatiePanda25
    Options
    I agree with getting back to basics! I re-started myself yesterday (Monday) and as of right now I am having an *awful* time with a withdrawal headache from either sugar, caffine, or both. I can't see and feel slightly ill from it :( I am drinking water trying to stay hydrated and hope it helps to flush everything out (96 oz yesterday!), but I am not sure I will exercise this week other than maybe walking. I think it's just too much for me to do both cutting out a lof of foods I ate and strenuous exercise right now. I should be better by Thursday (I hope!)

Will post starting stats tomorrow!

L

Maybe you could try a cup of tea w/ Stevia or without? It should help if its from lack of caffeine :)
    Awesome challenge! Looking forward to it!
  • R_Stover
    R_Stover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    11 glasses of water and 5 sit ups. lmao. Thought I would at least get 10. Always tomorrow.
  • karmawolf4scr
    Options
    drank 68 oz of water. and 25 situps :)
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wed 8/12 Water 80 oz -- situps 30:smile:
    Thurs 8/13
    Fri 8/14
    Sat 8/15
    Sun 8/16
    Mon 8/17
    Tues 8/18
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Wed, Sept. 12th:

Water: 8 cups (64 oz)
    Situps: 25
    Crunches: 50
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thurs 8/13
    Fri 8/14
    Sat 8/15
    Sun 8/16
    Mon 8/17
    Tues 8/18

Great job!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

Very nice!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    11 glasses of water and 5 sit ups. lmao. Thought I would at least get 10. Always tomorrow.

11 glasses of water is awesome!! 5 situps is better than no situps. Good job.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

There is tomorrow and it's a new day. Great job!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    8 glasses of water & 40 sit-ups....the water intake is low for my normal and the sit-ups kicked my butt :)

Whoop whoop! Great job and that's why I love them!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options

Kick butt! Fantastic work!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    Thurs 8/13
    Fri 8/14
    Sat 8/15
    Sun 8/16
    Mon 8/17
    Tues 8/18

Killer lady! Great job!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    Wed, Sept. 12th:

Water: 8 cups (64 oz)
    Situps: 25
    Crunches: 50

Awesome sauce! You're a rockstar!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    It's about bedtime so here are today's stats... 28 glasses of water (someone commented today that it might not be healthy to drink so much water. This was a good point. But I've done some research and here is what I found. There is such a thing as drinking too much water but the danger comes when you drink too much in a short amount of time. I start drinking water as soon as I get up and I take 24 oz with me to bed so it's an all day thing.) And 35 crunches. I hope everyone had a fan-frickin-tastic day! Goodnight!
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    at least 10 cups of water today. and i'm letting my body rest from working out today---i've been overdoing it with my jobs/workouts lately so i needed to rest--besides i had my 2 yr old nieces over today today and we played dressups. no time for workouts with 2 yr olds around after teaching all day
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wed 8/12 =17 cups of water : 20 sit ups
    Thurs 8/13 =
    Fri 8/14 =
    Sat 8/15 =
    Sun 8/16 =
    Mon 8/17 =
    Tues 8/18 =
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    So I had about 96oz of water today....really tried to pay attention to how many times I filled up the water bottle. Ran with the hubby and had no intentions of doing sit ups, but he reminded me how I hate not accomplishing a goal I've set. damn him.lol. Did my 30 crunches while he carried the 2 sleeping kids in from the stroller, so I guess it was a ok deal!