Round 3 - New spreadsheet

Options
helen8297
helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
Howdy pals!

Round 3 begins today, new spreadsheet is ready and waiting for you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aua8OM31RuDtdFJiQy1qS29nb25iTTc0aWJJcGk2cHc

Good luck everyone :-)

xxx

Replies

• lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great Helen, so glad to do this again. I just added myself to the spreadsheet and will let some others know as well. Have a great night. Me and you, we're gonna make this goal together girl, I'm psyched :)
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!! :-D
  • Nadine14040
    Nadine14040 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh my do I ever need another round since this last one was terrible! Many thanks for putting all this together :flowerforyou: Aside from being away for most of the last round, it has been so awesome to check in every week and be 'publicly' accountable for my own choices (good and bad!)...and to have the visual reminder that MANY other people seem able to keep on track and succeed and so should I! Group motivation at it's best :smile:

I'm motivated and looking forward to entering smaller and smaller numbers every week! Good luck everyone!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am just joining, so it's my first round. looking forward to it thanks.
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for puting anothr round together, I just added myself to the new spreadsheet, which is an awesome idea, as I got laost last round as to who had lost what, as some people seemed to be doing it for both rounds, and others for just the one. So thank you for making it simple.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this Helen! I am very excited for round 3. This totally helps with motivation. I didn't quite make 10lbs on the other rounds (8.6 & 8.4) but I am pleased with what I did and plan on reaching that 10lb mark this round!!!
    We've got this :drinker:
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Boy oh boy , do I ever need this. Lost 7 round 1, Gained 3 round 2( too much vacation).

thank you very much for doing this.:flowerforyou:
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    this is great, loss 13 in the first 2 challenges so wanna lose some more for this challenge. Thanks Helen for updating and keep it going
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks Helen, I'm in again. 20.5lbs lost in the first two challenges. In holiday mode at the moment, need to snap out of it!
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just signed up - thanks LessofMe for the reminder :))

Lost 14.4 over the two rounds. Hope to do even better this time. Thanks Helen for keeping it going x
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    Just added myself to new spreadsheet. Hoping this round is better. Summer has not been kind to me. Odd since I was very active but since original challenge only lost 3 lbs net. Oh well. Here's to better results this time. :drinker:
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this again...just lost a tiny bit last time...hoping to lose my final 3 lbs before hitting goal!

Susan
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this again,

Serious effort this time, no excuses

Andy
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So glad for this 3rd round, successful this week and plan to succeed to the 10 lb goal. Thanks Helen!!!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! I was in for round 1 only!

and i'm in for round 3 :D lets do it!! we can do it!!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    ready for round three. info is on spreadsheet
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    I'm back! Sorry for the absence. Rough week. But starting out strong!
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oops! I got sidetracked and forgot I was supposed to be doing this. I'll catch up and add my numbers to the spreadsheet. This challenge has continued to keep me motivated.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!! I slacked off in Round 2 on logging, but I'm back for Round 3. Thanks for doing this!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't know if I can jump back on board mid stream? I added my information to the spreadsheet but it that messes things up there I can "officially" join in another time. I was here a few months ago and fell by the wayside, but am glad to say I am back on track now.