Hello out there?!

Options
Okay, I'm officially sad...am I the only one checking in here anymore? I realize we had dwindled, but this is just a shout out to see if there is anyone still hanging in here with this group. Hope so, just knowing you were all here in spirit has helped me stay focused the last couple of months.

Wednesday is our usual weigh in day...I'm down a pound from last week! Yay! Total of 29 pounds lost so far! Hope to hear from a few of you by the time I get home from work later tonight.

Replies

• cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing!!! I'm still here. Let's try to re motivate the group!!!

Weigh In wed -
    8/1: 183.8;
    8/8 184;
    8/15 183;
    8/22 181.2;
    9/5 179;
    9/12 177.4

Down 6.4 pounds!! Yay!!!! Losing just slightly more than a pound a week. I'm thrilled!!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had the same thoughts! I didn't want to post anything, though, because my weight is sadly the same as last week (and the week before). GRRR. CW: 198
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see you are all still here! Hang in there lepow...when I started this group I had been staying the same (or slightly up) for a few weeks and just staying committed to posting got me thru my slump. This week has been the hardest for me in a long time...not sure why, just very busy, lots of meals I cannot control, having a hard time getting my exercise in. I think if I start isolating I will drift back into old habits.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody else, you think?

I was on a plateau for almost a year. I guess that's more than a plateau - maybe lack of commitment? But here's the thing, in that year I didn't gain anything back!!!! And for some reason about July of this year I re motivated, joined groups, started seriously trying to finish the c25K and eating really healthy, clean foods. And it worked!!! I look back at the poor food choices I made so often that I fear I've jeopardize my entire body's health - HA!!! Anyway - down 6 pounds and that, for me, is a tremendous feat!!!

Stick with it, eat clean, remember that tomorrow will come anyway - so make today a good day!~
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Exactly! I went off for a week or so, but started doing better this week, and am down almost a pound today! So, I'm back at it! Here's to 7 lbs/month (that's my goal . . .) until my birthday, at least.