Week 1 (9/12 - 9/18) Mini Challenges - Back to Basics

Options

Replies

• brandi_69
    brandi_69 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i dont keep track of water in oz very well....i drank 4000 mL of water which is about 133 oz (i think)...did 15 sit ups and 5 leg lifts after my stretches and tread climber routine....also did some kick boxing today too....man im beat....keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Busy day here but here it goes

Only had 6 cups of water. I normally have 8-10
    Only got in 5 sit ups

I did do 12:15 minutes on my elliptical
    10 minutes aerobics

Wednesdays are very busy days for me. Get what I can.
  • bfonju
    Options
    Still 12 cups of water today and I as well am going through unusual headaches possibly due to less food intake.. Omg am hungry but again no eating after 07:00 pm unfortunately. Goodnight everyone
    Brenda
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    It's about bedtime so here are today's stats... 28 glasses of water (someone commented today that it might not be healthy to drink so much water. This was a good point. But I've done some research and here is what I found. There is such a thing as drinking too much water but the danger comes when you drink too much in a short amount of time. I start drinking water as soon as I get up and I take 24 oz with me to bed so it's an all day thing.) And 35 crunches. I hope everyone had a fan-frickin-tastic day! Goodnight!

Wow....great job today.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Still 12 cups of water today and I as well am going through unusual headaches possibly due to less food intake.. Omg am hungry but again no eating after 07:00 pm unfortunately. Goodnight everyone
    Brenda

12 cups of water is great. Why are you eating less food? Make sure you're getting enough nutrition throughout the day. That will keep you from being hungry so late at night. I'm not sure if that's why you're having the headaches though.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Busy day here but here it goes

Only had 6 cups of water. I normally have 8-10
    Only got in 5 sit ups

I did do 12:15 minutes on my elliptical
    10 minutes aerobics

Wednesdays are very busy days for me. Get what I can.

Great effort today!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    i dont keep track of water in oz very well....i drank 4000 mL of water which is about 133 oz (i think)...did 15 sit ups and 5 leg lifts after my stretches and tread climber routine....also did some kick boxing today too....man im beat....keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!

Great job. I absolutely love leg lifts. They're a killer but I love them.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Wed 8/12 =17 cups of water : 20 sit ups
    Thurs 8/13 =
    Fri 8/14 =
    Sat 8/15 =
    Sun 8/16 =
    Mon 8/17 =
    Tues 8/18 =

Nice job.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    at least 10 cups of water today. and i'm letting my body rest from working out today---i've been overdoing it with my jobs/workouts lately so i needed to rest--besides i had my 2 yr old nieces over today today and we played dressups. no time for workouts with 2 yr olds around after teaching all day

Great job on the water. Knowing when to rest is just as important as working out.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    So I had about 96oz of water today....really tried to pay attention to how many times I filled up the water bottle. Ran with the hubby and had no intentions of doing sit ups, but he reminded me how I hate not accomplishing a goal I've set. damn him.lol. Did my 30 crunches while he carried the 2 sleeping kids in from the stroller, so I guess it was a ok deal!

Great job today!!
  • droopy3131
    droopy3131 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    09/12
    107 oz
    25 sits ups - hope to do at least 10 additional tonight!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! Going through all the posts for yesterday is awesome and very inspirational. We all kicked some serious booty! Let's do it again today!!
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wed, Sept. 12th:

Water: 8 cups (64 oz)
    Situps: 25
    Crunches: 50

Way to go!! :happy:
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Sept 12: 8 glasses of water and 30 second plank)
    Sept 13: Same....
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    12th - 1.5 litres (53 oz) Forgot about situps :-/
    13th - 1.5 litres (53 oz) 30 situps :)
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    lots of water, not so many situps but I did do a few yesterday, and about 20 today. I'm doing crunches and bicycles...hope those count.
  • karmawolf4scr
    Options
    I got my 68 oz of water in and 26 crunches :)
  • tinawp70
    tinawp70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    9/13
    12 glasses (96 oz) water
    45 ab crunches......5 more than yesterday WOOHOO!!!
  • R_Stover
    R_Stover Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wednesday- 11 glasses of water, 5 sit ups
    Thursday- 12 glasses of water and 10 sit ups

Not sure how i was able to double my sit ups today, but im not complaining. The 5 yesterday almost killed me :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wednesday- 11 glasses of water, 5 sit ups
    Thursday- 12 glasses of water and 10 sit ups

Not sure how i was able to double my sit ups today, but im not complaining. The 5 yesterday almost killed me :)

You rock! That is totally awesome!