Types of Ellipticals

Hello! I work out in my school's gym after school. I use an awesome elliptical, not sure of the type, but it is huge and nice. I am looking for a small cheap elliptical for my home for weekends and days that I can't use the gym after school. I have very limited space and found one at walmart. It is a stamina in motion. Have any of you tried it? I realize that it won't be as good as the one I use at the gym. But I need something to have at home that fits in my very small living room. Thanks.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stamina-InMotion-E-1000-Elliptical-Trainer/13285226

Replies

• midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    I haven't tried a mini elliptical. I've heard they're difficult to use for bigger people and tall people. This one seems to have good reviews though. I say, go for it.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Will you be able to try before you buy? It will probably feel quite unsubstantial compared to the big one. Hope it works out ok!
  • I would have to order it online. But if it doesn't work out, I can always return it. I realize that it isn't going to compare to the ones at the gym, but I am just needing something small at home. Thanks for your reply.

I was just wanting to see if anyone who actually uses an elliptical for exercise had ever used one. All of the review appeared to be from inexperienced elliptical users.