IMPORTANT

Options
I feel like I need to post this.

Right now it is beyond crazy around my house. I'm almost to my breaking point. I don't know if I'm coming or going. My health is taking a toll and that is not good. Instead of letting the group fall under I have asked jennifermaffei17 to step in and take over. I'm going to try to be apart of the group still. I hate to just give the group up. I feel terrible about letting yall down and myself down. I know I will be back on track soon...just as soon as I can get my life back! Any questions please feel free to ask me or jennifermaffei17

Thank you so much jennifermaffei17 for stepping up to the plate!

Replies

• jennifermaffei17
    Options
    You are more than welcome for the help!

About me:
    I'm doing a MOSTLY clean diet, working out about 5x a week, sometimes 6 if I'm feeling stir crazy about it. I'm losing weight at about 2lbs per week, the past couple weeks its been a little more. I like coming on MFP everyday and supporting those who support me. Feel free to add me, ask questions, and by all means vent to me if you are frustrated or need help. We all need that one person to lean on sometimes. (I'm a psych student so it seems fitting to offer my shoulder ;-) )

I'm always around so if anyone has tips or suggestions for this group, please don't hesitate to bring it forward to one of us!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda - I know that life can throw some curve balls and when that happens we need to pay extra attention to our health and our emotional needs. I am sorry that you are going through a trial but I will be praying for you.

Jennifer - thank you for picking up the ball for Amanda and keeping the group going!!
  • LindaJWan
    LindaJWan Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amanda - hope things sort out but always remember the whole oxygen in the airplane analogy....You have to take care of yourself first before you can help those around you....

Jennifer - thanks for stepping in!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I hope you find peace and balance in your life very soon Amanda :flowerforyou: . Thanx for starting the group and thanx Jennifer for taking some of the burden off of Amanda. your rock! :glasses:
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Anytime! :-)
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amanda,

I hope things get back on track for you. One thing I found is that my life is always crazy and never on track so I just roll with it...lol. Seriously, I will be praying for you and I hope that you continue to be a part of the group. You started this group and it came right on time for me. You got the ball rolling for me to get on track so would love to continue this journey with you. God Bless,

Andi~
  • crocal
    Options
    Hi Amanda

I agree with Andi, you started the group and just in time to motivate me, so I hope you feel better soon and get back on track. We all need to take time out from time to time, so come back when you're ready and hopefully we will all still be here encouraging each other.

Thanks to Jennifer for stepping in fro me too.

Take care and see you back here soon!

Alison x
  • HellySuccess
    HellySuccess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sending you good vibes, loving thoughts and big hugs. Please take good care of yourself. :love: