Your favorite Episodes so far....

Options
SPOILER ALERT FOR ALL WHO HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP.

I'll start with Episode 10 Season 2 where Shane and Rick finally go at it. EPIC! Also of course Episode 7.. when they find Sophia and finally get to shoot some zombies after a slow start to the season.

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I think when they found Sophia was my favorite. I was yelling and grasping onto my husband. It was moving to say the least.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The zombie raid on the camp in Episode 4, when Rick and Glenn arrive at the last second to save them was great. Then it was topped by the Episode 3 in the second season when Shane and Otis are escaping from the High School.

One of my single favorite scenes for intensity is when Rick takes out the two guys in the bar.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yeah i love the Shane and Otis one as well! Those rocked!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    One of my single favorite scenes for intensity is when Rick takes out the two guys in the bar.
    Oh yeah! Forgot about that one!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    bump.. anyone else?
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I guess I really don't think in terms of favorite episodes, but more in terms of favorite scenes. I have watched the first season several times, but mostly I fast forward to the zombie fights!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I don't know episodes, but Rick taking down the guys at the bar was awesome. Even though Shane was a lunatic, him pulling at the bar doors to let the zombies out was awesome. Sophia...:-( Still sad about the scene but it was awesome the way Rick handled it.

It may be gross but the Dale scene when he died was just heartbreaking and gross at the same time.
  • goddessdani
    goddessdani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The season 2 finale. there was so much action.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'd have to say the bar scene in town, and when Glenn saved Maggie in town, I loved that one- the part with Rick and Carl running after Carl shot Shane.....you knew it was going to get a little crazy..