Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu
    349.99 Deluxe 299.99 Basic
    I am all over that Deluxe model :heart:

You win twice.

Once because you are amped for the Deluxe BLACK model and twice because your profile picutre is ALREADY decked out for Halloween!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu
    349.99 Deluxe 299.99 Basic
    I am all over that Deluxe model :heart:

You win twice.

Once because you are amped for the Deluxe BLACK model and twice because your profile picutre is ALREADY decked out for Halloween!

Wow Thanks...
    And I went for Ghost and Goblins in my ticker... which is harder then heck to play but good for a Halloween pic :tongue:

Now I am just waiting for preorder time.
  • Wildfern
    Wildfern Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I called my local EBgames/GameStop and was told they'd have a skew available for preorder later this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully it's the same for other venues!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Just called my local GameStop. They are saying Nintendo has given them limited quantities. From the look of it, we will be seeing another "shortage" of systems come launch time. $25 to reserve yours at Gamestop and no bundle either. I was getting pissed at the game bundles you had to buy to get the system. If I can save money on the bundle, then I am for it.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Just called my local GameStop. They are saying Nintendo has given them limited quantities. From the look of it, we will be seeing another "shortage" of systems come launch time. $25 to reserve yours at Gamestop and no bundle either. I was getting pissed at the game bundles you had to buy to get the system. If I can save money on the bundle, then I am for it.

HOU'D UP.

You mean to tell me that the BLACK WiiU is NOT available to preorder?
  • Wildfern
    Wildfern Posts: 5 Member
    Options

HOU'D UP.

You mean to tell me that the BLACK WiiU is NOT available to preorder?

It should be. Just got an email ad from EB/GameStop saying the WiiU is available for preorder online today and in-store tomorrow. The black WiiU bundle was there :)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    We preordered the black bundle online at Gamestop. Worst Buy also has it available for preorder.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sadly, there's nothing at launch that makes me want a Wii U. I was hoping for a Metroid, a Zelda, a Smash Bros, or a 3D world based Mario, and none of those were talked about, so I'm guessing either of them will be at least a year out, probably more.

On the plus side, I get to not have another console in my house, at least for awhile.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Will be getting the WiiU but probably not for a while. I haven't really be playing anything anyway (except for when I borrow my son's 3DS and work on those million coins).
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Will be getting the WiiU but probably not for a while. I haven't really be playing anything anyway (except for when I borrow my son's 3DS and work on those million coins).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know what you mean. My kid just shattered his after it fell two feet unto a carpeted floor.

3DS.jpg

They wanted $135 for a new one. I got it down to $80 after *****ing and moaning about how this never happened to any of my systems that I have registered with you. Anyway, as soon as I can, Mario Wii U, Assasins Creed 3, Wonderful 100, and Zombie U will be purchased. I can't wait to be able to pause Zombie U, go to the bathroom, and keep playing while taking a ****!
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    Gamestop.com is sold out of the deluxe bundle preorders. Basic still available.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Damn that was fast
  • impyimpyaj
    Options

Damn that was fast

I think Worst Buy is sold out too. Just the deluxe versions.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    The Wii U is a cool bit of kit but there is not enough yet to get me excited about it and the new Xbox and PS4 will blow it out of the water. Zombie U does look wicked though.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    The Wii U is a cool bit of kit but there is not enough yet to get me excited about it and the new Xbox and PS4 will blow it out of the water. Zombie U does look wicked though.

It may take at least two years for Microsoft and Sony to go next gen, but when they finally do, don't be surprised to see them following a similar formula to the Wii. Like..they usually tend to do.

Its really a contest of who could do the same thing better. (Like companies always do). I'm just happy to get my taste of Nintendo growing up a bit.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Decided against renewing my preorder with Shop To. I'll just miss this console I think, because the Wii is gathering dust as it is and I cant see anything this does that I want to spend £300+ to get.