New to Body By Vi

momtoeric
momtoeric Posts: 33 Member
I just got my first bag tonight and will start the shakes tomorrow. I plan on doing 2x a day and exercising at least 4x a week. I have two little boys and a dog that keep me VERY active however my weight loss has slowed down ALOT since I turned 40..I am 43 now and vow to lose at least 30 pounds. I am starting at 177 and want to get to 140. What can I expect the first two weeks? I am all very new to this! thanks :)

Replies

• Educ8rChic
    Educ8rChic Posts: 26 Member
    Momtoeric~

I am on day 53 of my challenge. I think the biggest changes to look for is your body regulating itself. You'll start to lose that full feeling when you eat (if you ever had that). You'll become more regular in your eating habits and you'll just start to feel better, in general. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm always looking for peeps that are into the challenge. You are starting at where I want to get to! :-)

I lost 7 lbs within the 1st 2 weeks of my challenge. I am currently at 10.5 lbs lost and two inches from everywhere on my body. I feel great!

I hope you find this helpful...Good luck and here's to "seeing" less of you in the future!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    I have been doing the shakes since mid may .. I've lost almost 30lbs. I average 7.5 lbs a month weight lost .. things have started to slow down for as Im nearing goal weight. I notice my core tightening right away so be sure to take your measurements. If you get frustrated the scale isnt moving dont fret, check ur measurements, you will surely be losing inches. Feel free to add me too..