It's the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!! :)

Options
AnnaPixie
AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
What you up to peeps??

I'm off to a wedding of a very dear friend :heart: I've known him for about 10 years. He met his bride on Match.com!!! And they are both in their 40's!! So, for all you skeptics out there, it's possible! They are very much in love :love:

There will be lots of people I know and I'm very much looking forward to it. In fact, we've all been looking forward to it all year and its one wedding I dont mind attending on my own, particularly as I know a certain someone will be there :bigsmile: :wink:

I've just done HIIT skips, pushups and planks so I dont feel as fat in my dress!!! :laugh:

Have fun :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hitting up an outlet mall to get started on my new fall/winter wardrobe. Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive. Good friends 35th Birthday tomorrow night, out for family style Italian. Carb-haters nightmare!

Steelers football on Sunday. Which means early morning workout, errands and plopping on the couch with a beer by 4:30.

Have a great one folks!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWzer!!!!! Congrats you!!! WTGoooooooooooo!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is one cost that I would happily endure!! :bigsmile: :wink:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have the day off today so I can drive up to Ohio. Feeling a little tired so taking it easy. Thankful it's ONLY a 5.5 hour drive!

Saturday plans include taking my stepdad to the Ohio State vs. Cal game as a belated Father's Day gift. After the game, we're meeting my mom and going to see my aunt in the hospital. Looking forward to plenty of sleep though! And perhaps a little break from all the calorie counting... 20 months have yielded great results from it but is exhausting. Not that I'm planning to eat a whole chocolate cake or anything.... but Jerry's Pizza, the best whole in the wall bar in Chillicothe, OH, has my name all over it!

Sunday will mostly be the drive back to NC.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • kristen6022
    Options
    Hey, NCTravellingGirl, you are coming into my territory! I live in New Albany...Northeast suburb of Columbus. Enjoy our great town and the pizza sounds tasty! Enjoy the game and GO BUCKEYES!
  • kristen6022
    Options
    Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWzer!!!!! Congrats you!!! WTGoooooooooooo!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is one cost that I would happily endure!! :bigsmile: :wink:

Thanks! Yeah, I just got caught up with paying off my summer wardrobe now I get to replace the fall/winter. Fun stuff but very expensive...but unless I want to look like "Frumpy the Clown" it's a must!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had to work last weekend, so now I am exhausted and plan to lay low the first part of the weekend by catching up on sleep, exercise and errands. Most likely a 3rd date on Sunday, but I'm still not sure how I feel about him yet.

Anna- Have fun at the wedding. Something tells me you'd be a fun time out on the dance floor!

Kristen - Amazing progress. Enjoy your shopping spree!

NC- Have a nice trip!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Well tonight I'm going to a rock concert with Mr. Nice Guy after I drop the kids off at grandmas.

Work tomorrow in the morning then a nap before hitting the bar.

Sunday pick up the kiddies from grandmas then watch the JETS stomp the steelers with the kids(sorry Kristen ) hopefully anyways.
    And if all goes to plan watching the avengers with the kids before bed time. Then Mr Nice guy is supossed to come over and watch a movie.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive. !

Oh yes... this ^^^^^^^ is fabulous!

I've had a difficult couple of weeks....

Tomorrow I'm sending my youngest back to WA to live with her dad - she flies out tomorrow morning. She's just gotten too much for me to deal with. I have a lot of "failure" feelings about this but I think she'll go back and realize that living with mom is a luxury. My heart is heavy but I know it's the best thing for her.

Tomorrow night... I'm going to go hang out with a friend for a much-needed mental and emotional break from reality. LOL
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    It's only my Wednesday of the work week. No weekend fun for me. Gym, work, sleep. Rinse and repeat.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Going from a size 14 to a size 4/6 in a year makes each new season expensive. !

Oh yes... this ^^^^^^^ is fabulous!

I've had a difficult couple of weeks....

Tomorrow I'm sending my youngest back to WA to live with her dad - she flies out tomorrow morning. She's just gotten too much for me to deal with. I have a lot of "failure" feelings about this but I think she'll go back and realize that living with mom is a luxury. My heart is heavy but I know it's the best thing for her.

Tomorrow night... I'm going to go hang out with a friend for a much-needed mental and emotional break from reality. LOL

awwwwwwwww honey, that's tough. But you know it's not your fault. Kids/teens go through phases, she'll get over it and be back to adorable soon!! :flowerforyou:

I'll have to tell you about some of my phases as a yougster - in private of course!! :laugh: I'm pleased to say, I turned out ok! :wink: :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    This weekend I am taking it easy this weekend since my next two weekends I will be traveling.

Saturday - only have flag football planned.

Sunday - meeting my running partner at 8am and then have softball followed by football watching in the afternoon.
  • hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nothing...yet again
    Sunday my son's dad is coming over to buy him a bike for his birthday.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Nothing...yet again
    Sunday my son's dad is coming over to buy him a bike for his birthday.

Hi Hrshygrl00 - not seen you around. Welcome to the peeps! :bigsmile:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have the new guy stopping by on his way to a meeting in my town tonight, so will see him briefly. Then I am going to start bringing my nieces to gymnastics....they are both 3 and it starts tomorrow--special auntie/niece time and I am looking forward to it. After that, I am going sailing with my friend, and then possible fireworks show with new guy. Sunday is new guys beach house, and possible meet his daughter. Even though it is VERY early, she is a teenager and VERY excited to meet me so he is good with it, and fine with me :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Sounds like lots of fun will be had all around :)
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I read something about eating a whole chocolate cake. That sounds SO yummy.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Work, work, work... And a graffiti course on Sunday!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am goign to try and hit the GYM several times this weekend becusae I am going on vacation on the 20th which means my diet for the 20th, 21st and 22nd will be BEER and BEER and BEER and BAR FOOD oh and more BEER.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Sunday is new guys beach house, and possible meet his daughter. Even though it is VERY early, she is a teenager and VERY excited to meet me so he is good with it, and fine with me :)

Good luck & keep us posted on this!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats Kristen!! Amazing accomplishment!! :flowerforyou:

Busy weekend for me. High school peeps in town for a 5K Walk to raise funds for Domestic Abuse programs. One of our friends is very personally involved with the organization sponsoring the walk. Have to skip the winery trip with the girls to attend a friend's father's 80th bday party, then will reconnect with the ladies for dinner.

Hopefully Sunday will be a little less busy, but will still have some friends staying at my house. Watching the Redskins game is on top of the priority list! The new rookie quarterback looks to be a great addition to the team so far. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that it stays that way.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I am goign to try and hit the GYM several times this weekend becusae I am going on vacation on the 20th which means my diet for the 20th, 21st and 22nd will be BEER and BEER and BEER and BAR FOOD oh and more BEER.

Dont forget the shots