Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Michelle and am the mom of 2 amazing boys 10 and 8. I am in my 40's and overweight and not happy about it. My goal is to be active with my boys and to look fantastic for our yearly beach trip - tired of being the "fat friend" at the beach. I have been on a program for about 4 weeks and really loving it, although I have strayed - could kick myself for that. Went last night and bought good running shoes - I am doing my first 5k in October! Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas and support. All the best - Michelleflowerforyou

Replies

• THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi Michelle. I am sending you a friend request. I'm a mom of two boys (12 & 14). Been doing MFP for about three months now. I did my first 5K in April. Haven't been running much since then, but I do weight training and cardio at the gym three to four times a week and plan to start running again now that it's not so blasted hot.
  • Sending you a friend's request - a good pair of running shoes is very important (I found out the hard way of course) :-)