Bring quarters to play Quartermania,
You may win some Freakishly Fun
Tupperware playing some Ghoulish games!

Please PM me if you're interested in coming!!! Will be fun!!!:wink:

Replies

• auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So is there going to be Halloween Tupperware there ?
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    :love: yes! :love:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Where is the asylum?
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I can PM anyone the address if you message me with a request. :)
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I made popcorn balls for the party on Sunday - we're going to play quartermania for prizes too - should be really fun!!!! I'll be serving freshmade salsa! YUM-O!
  • auntbliz
    Options
    So now I'm bummed because I have to pick up Caitlin at 6, which means leaving here no later than 4. :( there is something I want though, but not sure if they sell them anymore. You know the cup I have that has the spout to drink and you can put a snack or something on the bottom? For several months they had a smaller version, the spout was different, but it had the cup attached to the bottom, available online only. I just looked this week to see how much it was because I was finally going to shell out some money for one or two, and they aren't there anymore! So, do you know anything about those? Like 20 oz I think, and flip top.
  • auntbliz
    Options
    Ok, never mind. It's on the last page of the fundraiser catalogue and twice the price that it was when I looked last :( Gar! That's what I get for not having the money when I first saw it. Well, wish list anyway!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    well, the new catalog comes out for October- they'll have the Winter Catalog then - I don't know what all the colors or items will be yet, since I haven't ordered the catalog and haven't seen any previews or heard anything on the new colors (if any). I'll keep an eye out for the water bottle though.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    Closing the party out on Thursday, if there was something you wanted to order, let me know. :happy: