1st Weigh in (15th Sept)

Options

Replies

• Verysalty
    Verysalty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a bit disapointed in myself. I lost 4 lb last week. which is great. And was really good this week.

But then week had a really weird moving office day at work and went way off track. I had an un healthy breakfast. miss luch and snacked on chocolate. then ate lot of pizza and more chocolate with my sister in the evening. And I did'nt go the gym like i promised myself...

I'm weighing myself tomorrow and I'm worrried all my good work will go out the window. because of one weird day.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    SW: 224
    CW: 219
    GW by end of December: 199

5 pounds down 20 to go :)
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SW: 202.4
    CW: 201.2
    Weight lost for challenge - 1.2 lbs
  • emilye72
    emilye72 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I only lost 0.2 lbs even though I thought I did really well the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping it's because I recently started doing cardio and my body is just retaining extra water. At least the scale is moving in the right direction. Pretty sure I was way too ambitious with my weight loss goal for the overall challenge though.

I feel your pain! I think I am being to ambitious with my overall goal too, and I even decided to add an extra 5 pounds on to my original goal.

Just keep at it!! One day at a time, even if you don't lose as fast as hoped you can still do this!
  • christinechipchase
    Options
    I'm probably the only one who is up 2 pounds. lol.
    Oh well, I am sure it will come back off, plus more next week.
    sw:146.6
    cw: 148.6
    gw:130
    i never lost anything either :( , we have another two weeks to pull something back xx
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SW - 228
    CW - 227.5

Only lost half a pound :( Hoping for better results for the next weight in.
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    SW : 185
    CW: 183.1

Down 1.9 pounds. It is nice to see the scale going in right direction. I am taking the victory, although in reality I have been bouncing between 183 to 185 for weeks. Hopefully with consistency the next two weeks will prove to be even more successful.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I am out of town and we didnt have room to pack the scale in the car otherwise I would have weighed in.

I will weigh either tomorow evening when I get home or Monday mornign and post results.

I will have the same issue on Sept 30th but hopefully that weekend I'll remember (or be able to) pack my scale.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SW: 206
    CW: 2007.
    GW: 180

I weigh in on Fridays (so yesterday), I was at 200.7. -- I try to only weigh once a week but because I am so close to onederland I decided to check again this morning -- 199.5!!! Yea.

I am super proud of myself, because I figured that with stress fractures I would for sure gain since I am limited to mostly upper body working out.
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    SW: 174
    CW: 175.5
    GW: 155.5

Frustrated that I gained but next weigh in I will have a better number!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all our losers!!! :happy: Well done!!

For those of us who stayed the same or gained a little, don't lose heart!! Just keep plugging away!! We can do it!!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, keep pushing :drinker:

SW: 260
    CW: 249 :bigsmile:
    GW: 230
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Congratulations to all our losers!!! :happy: Well done!!

For those of us who stayed the same or gained a little, don't lose heart!! Just keep plugging away!! We can do it!!

Well said! I think we can all expect ups and downs, but let's stick to this. We can do this!! ^_^
  • his777angel
    his777angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW 170
    CW 166.5 week 2
    GW 150
    UW 145

Starting to struggle with staying focused with my eating habits and having the energy to get workouts in. Hoping things start to look up...
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    sw - 244
    cw - 240
    4lbs lost 26 left to go - goal weight 214
    got new scales this week so really really chuffed with this :)
  • 33Peaches33
    33Peaches33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW: 116
    CW: 119

Up 3lbs!!! :frown:

Just got back from Mexico, too much food and drinks :drinker:

Nice tan though......
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My SW was 213.2 CW 210.6 What is the exercise challenge this week...see no challenge spreadsheet at the bottom of the weight loss spreadsheet?
  • hlinn01
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    CW: 198
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sorry my GW is 200, hoping I can make that because with my hypothyroidism no telling how long it will take me to reach onederland, LOL
  • NLA30
    Options
    Start weight 183#
    today's weight 175#