Sunday Week 4

Options
mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
Hello challengers!

Happy Sunday! I don't know why but I can always forget what day of the week it is until it's sunday. There's something about the atmosphere and feel of the day that you always know its sunday. <<my weirdom of the day lol

So today is a day to just let it off your shoulders, good and bad. What do you want to improve on for this next week? What did you do well in the last week?

My mishap was obviously my sweets the last week. In line with this challenge I am doing one at my gym that goes a little after halloween but there are no cheat meals or days on that challenge and yet I had a cheat meal with my funnel cake at the fair :ohwell: it was a special occasion though and even though it made me sick to my stomach, it was delicious lol but anyway this week I am going to try and abstain and stick only to the foods I was told I could eat. Other than that I stayed well around my calorie goal and hopefully will have some results when I weigh in tomorrow!

Have a happy and healthy day challengers!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My mishap was drinking a bit too much wine last night, in an attempt to drown out some bad feelings, and equally missing my workout yesterday morning.

What I did well was stick to my calories all week. Apart from last night, the only time I was over was on Thursday and it was only 65 calories over :smile: I'm hoping my little mishap last night will be balanced out by my good efforts during the week.
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My mishap from this past week is snacking on Twizzlers while working on homework all week long. I could have made better choices, but I was surprised to see that when my trainer asked how my diet was going, and I told him it was bad this week when he weighed me I lost 5lbs in a week and half. So, for this week if I just snack on healthier foods I can loose more and reach my monthly goal of 10-15lbs. I going to be trying some new fitness classes at my gym plus continuing with Zumba as well. I feel that this will definitely be a better week for me.
  • saybyebob
    saybyebob Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're right about Sunday, it's just a special day! My mishap this week (I feel like it's confession time) was some night time cravings for hotdogs (I know weird) and a entire bag of chips...I'm a salt junkie. I also added the sodium count on my food diary this week so I can handle it a little better.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    I had a mini-challenge for the week to walk 10 miles on top of my 30 day shred. I only made it to 3.5 (whoops!). I still got plenty of workouts in and I still had a great loss for the week, so I'm not sweating it too bad. I will just set the same challenge for next week and try harder!! :)
  • keeleen
    Options
    I'm still doing bad on the weekends.... and even friday this week! Dang it! So Friday and Saturday were bad, and today wasn't good either... and my stomach is killing me for it also! I've got to learn to quit cheating on the weekends! I'd probably be doing even better if I'd quit cheating so much on the weekends... And next saturday is the fair, and I'm going to the fair and eating what I want that day... but since that's my plan, at least I know ahead of time, so I can get in more exercise and plan for it, and then add extra exercise Saturday morning and Sunday. My trainer won't be happy with me! haha Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    Hi, guys - late posting for me, too. My downfall was on Saturday when we went to a Mexican independance day celebration and I got my taco on. Then I started getting a cold and feeling lousy. I was up a pound and a half on today's weigh in. I'm just going to chalk it up to a bad day and try to do better from now on. It is SO hard to keep the motivation up every single day.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    I'm still doing bad on the weekends.... and even friday this week! Dang it! So Friday and Saturday were bad, and today wasn't good either... and my stomach is killing me for it also! I've got to learn to quit cheating on the weekends! I'd probably be doing even better if I'd quit cheating so much on the weekends... And next saturday is the fair, and I'm going to the fair and eating what I want that day... but since that's my plan, at least I know ahead of time, so I can get in more exercise and plan for it, and then add extra exercise Saturday morning and Sunday. My trainer won't be happy with me! haha Have a great weekend everyone!!

I used to have the same problem. I started doing a cheat meal (not day) once a week and I always made it on one of the weekend days because that is when it is most fun to cheat! I found that allowing myself one cheat meal a week keeps me from binging on the weekends or late at night because I still get that a treat of something I love!
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I ate some crazy mess yesterday! I decided I was having a day for it and went to town. Mishap City!

Oh well, life does move forward even with mistakes. I think in the past when I have tried to lose weight I would allow myself to be discouraged by these kinds of missteps, but now I know that they are simply another part of the journey, just as much as days where I eat too little or when I get everything just right.

This week I want to do the ab and arm workouts I asked my trainer to give me for at home. I would love to start building muscle so that when the fat finally does melt away, there is already some tone to the muscles underneath.

Good luck to everyone this week!