i need new JAMS

Options
Savbomb
Savbomb Posts: 17 Member
alright so i love a good workout and i love to go hard. which means hard beats. I guess i love something that goes fast as i do on a nice brisk run! any suggestions for songs or artists i should look into would be amaaazing. this is just a taste of the kind of stuff i love to work out too.

afrojack
alexandra stan
avicci
basshunter
black eyed peas
calvin harris
david guetta
dj Anthemz
edward maya
eifel 65

xoxo savvy

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Dubstep on pandora is good and here are a few more that I love from pandora..
    Skrillex
    Benny Benassi
    LMFAO
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ok so im living in Australia music here im guessing will be a bit different to whats hot otherplaces but will post some ideas.I normaly look at whats hot and then for work out music i look for a remix with a bit more base and a beat that keeps me working hard. - just an idea.. Any ways heres a few popular songs here most of them i think have a solid beat.

Rudimental - Feel the Love
    Justice Crew - Boom Boom
    Far East Movement - Turn up the Love
    The Wanted - Chasing the Sun
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    In regard to "hard beats" you mean electronic hard? (I'm making the assumption off your list) because nothing is harder than some good metal with blast beats :p and I can recommend a bit of that!
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feed Me - Zomboy - Zed's Dead - Swedish House Mafia - 501 - Cookie Monsta - Dubba Jonny
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    anything from squarepusher!
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is cheesy but oh well... lol
    I have recently discovered that I am totally in love (not literally) with Ariana Grande. If you don't know who she is, she's a 'Disney Kid' hence the "cheesy" comment lol. She is Kat on the show Victorious on the Disney channel. She is stunningly beautiful and her voice is incredible. I have seriously not been this impressed by a vocalist since Mariah Carey - and Ariana can hit those high notes just as well! I was running the eliptical the other day and since I was stuck on her newest song "The Way" ft Mac Miller, I had previously downloaded that and another song by her called "Put Your Hearts Up". I put these two songs on repeat and they kept me pumped during my 20 minute workout.
    Just thought I'd share...
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Install the "digitally imported" app on your smartphone (hopefully you have one), choose an electronic music channel by genre, sit back and enjoy!