MNF

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
Broncos are my second favorite team ... any thoughts on the game tomor? Or does anybody think Atlanta is going to win?

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm for the Broncos. Of course, I'm a Colt's fan and Peyton will always be my quarterback.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I think Atlanta is gonna get their butt kicked! Denver all the way! =] I've been a fan since they played in the Superbowl against Green Bay 1998. I went to the same school as Brett Favre who I dislike, so a bunch of us cheered for Denver and they've been my favorite since! =)
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    I'm for the Broncos. Of course, I'm a Colt's fan and Peyton will always be my quarterback.

Payton manning is the man!!!! but im bummed I have a brand new Tebow jersey I will never wear again
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

Payton manning is the man!!!! but im bummed I have a brand new Tebow jersey I will never wear again
    Send it to me, I'll wear it! I have a Manning and Garcon jersey that I still wear. I was so sad about Garcon because I bought the jersey and the next week he was traded.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    probably a good thing I refuse to buy the authentic jerseys for $200 and just get the $70 ones XD
  • MidwestAngel
    Options
    probably a good thing I refuse to buy the authentic jerseys for $200 and just get the $70 ones XD
    Yea, mine are the real deal. Nothing will stop me from wearing them, lol Of course I got a good deal on them.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Well I want a authentic Denver Bill Romanowski jersey but the only ones I can find are his eagles and oakland jerseys... was thinking of just making a authentic and adding his name and number too it
  • MidwestAngel
    Options
    That could be a good alternative.
  • Josh2040
    Josh2040 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So lets start some wagers for next weeks games. What do you say to pick your favorite team and the amount they lose by you have to do that many push ups and if they win the amount they win by you can give that many pushups to someone else?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    So lets start some wagers for next weeks games. What do you say to pick your favorite team and the amount they lose by you have to do that many push ups and if they win the amount they win by you can give that many pushups to someone else?

Now that sounds interesting!!
  • SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Now that sounds interesting!!

That's a real good Idea.
  • SteveCabral94
    Options

Send it to me, I'll wear it! I have a Manning and Garcon jersey that I still wear. I was so sad about Garcon because I bought the jersey and the next week he was traded.

I live in Brady world and I can't stand the guy. I'm a BIG REDSKINS Fan and love that we got Garcon.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

Sounds like something that we should do every week!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options

I live in Brady world and I can't stand the guy. I'm a BIG REDSKINS Fan and love that we got Garcon.

Yeah Redskins are lucky to Garcon! He's pretty awesome!
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

Yeah Redskins are lucky to Garcon! He's pretty awesome!
    Yea, yea, rub it in!
  • SteveCabral94
    Options

I'm in I'll take Redskins vs your team
  • jamiecastro
    Options
    hi all, this is a great idea! i'm new to myfitnesspal and i like this already. i'm a huge niners fan, so are there any vikings fans out there willing to wager on next week?
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

I'm in I'll take Redskins vs your team

well im always routing for the eagles so if they win your gonna be the first one to get my pushups ;-) i think besides making bets everyweek your favorite team loses you should be doing pushups for every point they lose by but if they win you give them pushups to someone else... and im so all about doing them one handed if its not a blow out lol
  • Josh2040
    Options
    hi all, this is a great idea! i'm new to myfitnesspal and i like this already. i'm a huge niners fan, so are there any vikings fans out there willing to wager on next week?
    I can take any punishment for my team, What you got in mind?
  • Josh2040
    Options

Lets make this happen. Vikings to win the Super Bowl:huh: :ohwell: :noway: :ohwell: