How are we doing?

Options
selig0730
selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
Over the past couple weeks havent really gone to the gym but i have been walking and running in the neighborhood. Yesterday i did the Warrior Dash and lots of fun..was a little tough with the big hills. I lost 1 pound over the week and thats really good cause all 4 times i have done a 5K i have gained weight and plus 1 pound is good anyways. Ok next week my goal is to go to the gym at least 2-3 times and lose another pound or more...How are you guys doing this week and whats your goals for the coming week?

Replies

• jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't weigh in last week as I was sick, and still recovering so for the two weeks I managed to lose 3.4lbs, which I'm stoked about, but as I said I was sick, so I don't know how much of this will find me again, but I am going to do my best to hide from it. So my goal this week is to keep the lost weight off by making better health choices, and keeping up my exercise.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't weigh in last week as I was sick, and still recovering so for the two weeks I managed to lose 3.4lbs, which I'm stoked about, but as I said I was sick, so I don't know how much of this will find me again, but I am going to do my best to hide from it. So my goal this week is to keep the lost weight off by making better health choices, and keeping up my exercise.

it shouldnt come back if you have a good week this week, hope you feel better and get back on track
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound and the exciting thing is I have now lost 20 percent since January! MFP thinks I now need less calories, I don't agree I will still aim for the 1300 range and just keep my exercise up.
    Don't worry about those pounds finding you after you were sick make healthy food choices and allow your body to recover, then get moving.
    This weeks goal is to get my potassium numbers up. I noticed they are always low.
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Not so good. Ive been holding at the same weight for 3 weeks. I know its my fault and I will change that.
    Starting 30DS again today...hope getting back at that will help break this hold.
    Its getting me down I have to keep reminding myself not to give up Ive come so far and dont want to go back to were I was when I started.
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great because I didn't gain weight! Had an off week and a half and was sure I'd jump up a few, but so far I'm consistent. Maybe I did better than I thought? I was out of town, eating a lot, but walking a lot and maybe walked and burned more than I realized? Anyway, just really happy that I am on track, no weight gain is good for me this week! Congrats to all of you who lost again.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I had a net loss of 1.4 lbs this week (I lost a total of 3 but bounced back up some). I'm happy with the progress. I'm averaging 1.5 lbs or so per week. I hope I can keep this up without plateauing for awhile.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm doing really good this time around, putting more effort into it and it's paying off,
    Hope i can keep the losses going as each loss encourages me to keep going and trying harder.
    I've lost 8lbs so far this round and i'm well chuffed
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm doing really good this time around, putting more effort into it and it's paying off,
    Hope i can keep the losses going as each loss encourages me to keep going and trying harder.
    I've lost 8lbs so far this round and i'm well chuffed

You should be very proud! I am above all, a stress eater. I know it . Right now there is a lot of stress around work but I have not gained, so I'm happy!
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well I'm really quite disguested with myself, I went away for a week and put all the weight I lost this round back on, yeah most of it was weight I'd lost from being sick, but I was soo naughty with my food choices, having chips macas chocolate tim tams mud cake, everything I could think of it seems that was naughty in reality I should have put on even more. So Now I've got to be really really good to meet the target, wish me luck.