Why am already frustrated one day in??

Options
Today was the worst day for me to start a weight loss challenge. Why? It's day one of my period.

I'm bloated, starving, exhausted, irritable, annoyed, stressed....my back is also KILLING me. I can barely walk.

Why me?

Replies

• mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I had already made plans to go to an Apple and Wine festival, lol! Wine and fair food... really?! Plus, we had a family dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. On the bright side, I can now tell you what the lowest calories meals are on their menu. My theory is, every day is a new day to do and be better and we've got 89 more days to go. :wink:
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I had already made plans to go to an Apple and Wine festival, lol! Wine and fair food... really?! Plus, we had a family dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. On the bright side, I can now tell you what the lowest calories meals are on their menu. My theory is, every day is a new day to do and be better and we've got 89 more days to go. :wink:

Thanks for the support! I'm still in pain today but I'm hoping it subsides by tomorrow so I can start Week 3 of my C25K training.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    ugh that sucks hun! my period has been MIA for a month and a half now my birth control is outta whack so when i do get one i know its gonna suck! i hope things get better fast for ya!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I feel you pain, mines started last week and I was PMSn something horrible,I think I ate about a pound of chocolate if not more....I was craving it so bad, that's never happened before. I had horrible cramps, bloated, mood swings , cold all the time.....etc....

It's horrible, good luck with yours! Hopefully you do better than I did....
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    a couple hours ago i posted about my period being MIA well it just came and it sucks!!! no wonder i ate a loaf of pumpkin bread in 2 days GAH!!
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I know it's tough. But stick it out. At least when you make it through this week, the rest will be a breeze.
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ha!! I started mine too! so I'm with ya.. my measurements are definitely part of the bloating so I'm looking forward to the next measurement date.. I'll feel proud even though its just the water going down... ;)

Good luck!