Pushups for your favoite team losing

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
Every week your favorite team loses you should have to do push ups for how many points they lose by but if they win for every point they win by you can pick someone else to do them pushups for you. If you can't do push ups, start on your knees. If pushups are to easy then do them one handed, or feet raised, maybe on 3 chairs to get yourself nice and low, anything that can give you a small challenge. If your team loses by 3 points maybe do 3 sets of 10 push ups instead of just 3 pushups....(My team is the Eagles)

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'll take the Colts. A little scared of how many push-ups I might be doing.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    I'm in and I'll take the Colts. A little scared of how many push-ups I might be doing.

LOL I'm sure not to many to handle! ,,, looking for some more redskin, giants, and cowboy fans to give some pushups to ;-)
  • Josh2040
    Josh2040 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the Vikings, man am I going to be doing a tone of push-ups.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options

I'm with her. Colts are my boys! Vikings who?
  • Josh2040
    Options

I'm with her. Colts are my boys! Vikings who?
    The Colts paid off the refs before the game:laugh:
  • jamiecastro
    Options
    i'm in with the niners. josh, looks like i might be giving you some pushups next week.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Well Broncos and Saints are my two teams...so lets see who's ready for some push ups!! Haha. :)
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm in with STEELERS!
  • kmorris21
    kmorris21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    CHARGERS BABY - I might be giving alot away this Sunday --> They play the Chiefs HA
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I'm in with the Vikings, man am I going to be doing a tone of push-ups.

Yep you sure are! Lol
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I wish there were other waging groups like this. :)
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Im in. My team is the Chargers. There may be a lot of push ups for me this season but I will always go for my team.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Im in. My team is the Chargers. There may be a lot of push ups for me this season but I will always go for my team.

The same with me and my Saints!! =)
  • Josh2040
    Options
    i'm in with the niners. josh, looks like i might be giving you some pushups next week.
    My guys are going to make a comeback this week. They are going to be the ultimate underdog story of the millenium. :huh:

I say these thing just to give me false hope:sad:
  • tcufrog98
    Options
    I'm in with the Cowboys. Glad I just joined today because Sunday was ugly for us!! :sad: Just Kidding... I'll do the pushups!

Any other Cowboys fans around here??
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Well, Colts lost. Since they only lost by 5, I'm going to do 5 sets of 10. Good luck to everyone else!
  • koen612
    Options
    Ravens won my friend by 3 and im choosing you for 30 of the hardest push ups you can mustar
  • Josh2040
    Options

OMG! I'm prophet, :bigsmile:

Hove fun with your massive amount of push-ups.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Ravens won my friend by 3 and im choosing you for 30 of the hardest push ups you can mustar

going for a run and will be doing them right after