MNF

Options

Replies

• Josh2040
    Josh2040 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So lets start some wagers for next weeks games. What do you say to pick your favorite team and the amount they lose by you have to do that many push ups and if they win the amount they win by you can give that many pushups to someone else?

Sounds like something that we should do every week!
    Lets make this happen. Vikings to win the Super Bowl:huh: :ohwell: :noway: :ohwell:
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm a charger fan living in Northern Colorado. Everyone here hates Rivers which means I am going for Atlanta.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I'm a charger fan living in Northern Colorado. Everyone here hates Rivers which means I am going for Atlanta.

wanna make a bet on it? I am doing shoulders at the gym so I can do any extra cardio ... any ideas? maybe a extra mile to run?
  • kmorris21
    kmorris21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    MNF - what is the challenge? We pick a team and then what is the bet on....I say Broncos
  • JenniferEM2012
    Options

wanna make a bet on it? I am doing shoulders at the gym so I can do any extra cardio ... any ideas? maybe a extra mile to run?

Im in I dont have a gym membership so I'm okay with doing an extra mile if you want. I am just getting back into running so I do 1.5 a day. I run 5 days a week so how many days would you like to do the extra mile.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

Im in I dont have a gym membership so I'm okay with doing an extra mile if you want. I am just getting back into running so I do 1.5 a day. I run 5 days a week so how many days would you like to do the extra mile.

and wanna just say an extra 3 miles by next sunday? I normally run home from the gym which is almost 2 miles but I can re route it and add a mile to a few of them ... Broncos win you get a extr 3 miles, Falcons win I will run a extra 3 miles.. ? sound good
  • JenniferEM2012
    Options

and wanna just say an extra 3 miles by next sunday? I normally run home from the gym which is almost 2 miles but I can re route it and add a mile to a few of them ... Broncos win you get a extr 3 miles, Falcons win I will run a extra 3 miles.. ? sound good

I'm in.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

I'm in.

=) got my lucky denver pants on lol and now I have a positive "if" they lose .... good luck!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Not able to watch the game tonight :( *cries* But I'm in...betting on the Broncos! Wooo!
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Not able to watch the game tonight :( *cries* But I'm in...betting on the Broncos! Wooo!

so far not good for us.... might be a good thing I like running
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Man Denver better get their *kitten* together! :/ Come on!! =)
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Seriously! OMG Nuuuuu! I mean, it's a win win for me - if they lose, I still will benefit from it..but I don't want them to lose because they are one of my fav teams! :( Keeping fingers and toes crossed it gets better.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    good bye lucky pants! XD .. thanks for not helping!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    good bye lucky pants! XD .. thanks for not helping!

Damn lucky pants.... you were supposed to bring luck!! Haaha. =X
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Those pants are slacking!!!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Yes they are!! =)
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    well im done with mfp for the night, must get up early ,, this game might put me to sleep and I need the rest for my extra running most likely
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Good night!:) I need to go soon so I can workout in the morning! =]
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Omg...No Broncos No!

Broncos 14...Falcons 27...*facedesk* ... Now I'm kinda glad I couldn't watch the game...

So..for all those that were rooting for the Broncos...we've got 13 push-ups to add to our workout routine...or whatever you put up for bet. :)
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    welcomes 3 extra miles to run this week, if its not raining I will run atleast 1 today