Hoping to get more input here

Hi ladies :) I just ordered TurboFire tonight and will be starting in 2 weeks. I was curious how long it took for you to learn the moves and feel coordinated? I'm very uncoordinated, but confident I will learn the moves with practice!

Replies

• jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    I'm pretty uncoordinated too, but I got the hang of it pretty well by the second time I did the workouts. Expect a few minutes of flailing around during the first workout while you try to get the moves down.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Once you do it a few times, you will be a pro!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    For those of you that have been doing it what results have you gotten? I am thinking of ordering it as well. I get easily bored with exercize and this seems like one that may be able to keep my interest I hope.
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Turbo Fire is the most fun I've ever had while exercising! I highly recommend... I started noticing that my abs were harder within the first week too. Each month pushes my body harder and gets different results. I've lost 14 pounds and 12 inches and I've just started Month 5 (in the Advanced Series). Good luck! and add me!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Thanks! I am really considering trying this!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    I found that each time I did it, I got better and better. First time I was flailing around like a lunatic, third time I couldn't believe how far I'd come.

There's a "new to class" option that you can select the first few times you do it where she breaks each routine down. When you feel up to speed, just select the normal class and do the whole class without stopping. However, I found stopping and going through each section really adds time to the workout and I only did this twice on each new class. I found just jigging around and keeping up with the pace but doing smaller movements gave me time to watch what they were doing and get a continuous workout in too. See how you feel! There's also the option of doing lower-impact moves by watching one of her girls, so you can also follow her until you have it down.

I can't recommend TF enough. Although I've (shamefully) never finished the programme as my baby had terrible sleep from 9months onwards (every hour - EVERY HOUR FOR 6 MONTHS!), it is so much fun and I lost 11lbs in my first 5 weeks and countless inches. My abs became much more defined and I became so much fitter, I was so proud.

Enjoy it!
  • for me 4 weeks I was a hot mess lol
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    I did the New to Class for a full month. I followed the schedule and did the New to Class. You still burn mega calories and you work on your form. I think once I got the moves and the cuing down I was ready to roll. Within the New to Class month I lost 3lbs and 4 inches and I wasn't even cutting my calories. I never get tired of Chalean in TF...enjoy have fun and have no regrets money well spent!
  • AllyBird82
    AllyBird82 Posts: 43 Member
    The moves can definitely be challenging in the beginning, and I've been known to hit myself in the face during certain workouts .. :)

But using the New to Class Option helps, and you eventually will pick up on the moves. Just remember, if you get lost, keep moving, and you're still burning calories! Sometimes I'll rewind and do a sequence again if i really mess it up!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Thanks ladies you've really helped boost my confidence! I'm so excited to start!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    I would get so frustrated and yell at Chalene saying things like,"This is impossible! I can't do this!" and then I would get upset that I spent all of that money and I couldn't even do the workout, but...by week 2, I was doing it and enjoying it. Now, I have the music cranked up and it is just fun!

You will get it. And, as long as you are moving, you are burning calories. KEEP AT IT!