RES6

Options

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Yes. This does look amazing. Will have to complete 5 again to shake off some rust. :)

17427511.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there! Can't wait!! <3
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    If it's as good as RE5, I will lose countless hours on it...
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Just completed Res5 for the second time and loved it just as much! I also love the umbrella and darkside chronicles games :) even if they are just point and shoot.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I got a code for the PS3 demo included with Dragon's Dogma... I wasn't big on RE5, so I haven't played the RE6 demo yet. I did love RE4, though.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Got it on preorder!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    OK, now that it's out...has anyone played it, or are the reviews scaring you away. I got the anthology for PS3 that comes with RE1-5 special editions. I haven't opened it cuz I have yet to rid Pandora of Handsome Jack and his Butt Stallion. Opinions please!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i keep getting killed lol im on chapter 2 of chris career as piers but on proffesional it's really tough... you barely get enough bullets and getting hit twice means kicking the bucket.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    So far I've beaten Leon's campaign and am at the beginning of Jake's. I will admit that Jake's campaign is kind of difficult---especially when you don't have enough bullets, yet all of your enemies are constantly firing away at you like they don't care! Whatever the case may be, I like the game. I mean the controls are kinda clunky sometimes, but I could care less. Can't wait to play Chris's part. *fangirl!*
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I played all three campaigns and I will not be buying this game, I loved the 5th one but this didn't do it for me. I think the thought of having to play Jake's campaign makes me not want to bother with any of it lol
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    We're playing it now. It's not as strong as 4 or 5..... lots of plot WTFs - it's still enjoyable if you're needing more in house co op and the good feelings that result from in house co op, though.