90 day challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    And the 90 day challenge begins! I completed my Turbo Fire workout for today (Fire starter & Stretch 10) and I sweated like I was in the sauna! I feel pretty good and I look forward to these 90 days with you guys! :)
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    And the 90 day challenge begins! I completed my Turbo Fire workout for today (Fire starter & Stretch 10) and I sweated like I was in the sauna! I feel pretty good and I look forward to these 90 days with you guys! :)

Good for you!!! I was scheduled to start today but I didn't. No excuses...I just didn't get it in. I could come up with a few excuses but they are just that...EXCUSES! Tomorrow is a new day and I will do tomorrow's workout tomorrow!!! :)
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Monday is week 3 for me and I was feeling really sore. I have started on some Vitamin C and plan to get some multivitamins this week. I also started eating more just because I was too hungry. I waited real late to do the workout today just to get some more rest.

I dreaded doing TF 45 and was happy to find out it was actually TF 45 EZ on the schedule. So it was a different one! It was really good too. No Turbos and a lot of fun.

Then I did the Stretch 10. I missed Core 20 last week though. I was feeling the high impact this week and was beginning to wonder if I should switch it up but it looks like I have lost 2 inches off my waist even if I hadn't really dropped much weight. So I stuck to it.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your body wants food girl. Sounds like your metabolism is keeping up a notch that's great! Anytime you can get your workout in it doesn't matter as long as you do it. & Congradulations! That is wonderful, yeah I was noticed that too that even if your not dropping pounds you drop inches so that's cool. Even though I would love to see the scale go down but I mean inches are just as good I guess LOL. Your doing great and I can't wait to see your 30 day results!