Insanity Results = Please post yours!!! :)

Options
IowaPrincess
IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
I need some encouragement to keep going! I am just on Day 3 and feel like my muscles are screaming :)
I would love to see other peoples results to keep me motivated.

Thank you:bigsmile:

Replies

• Super_Dave_32
    Options
    I'm at work, so I don't have my before and after photos handy, but I lost somewhere around 20 pounds my first time through P90X. I only made it through one set of exercises on Day 1 and I threw up during plyometrics on Day 2. On Day 3, my muscles were screaming as well. But once you get a couple weeks in, the muscle pain starts to subside. Stick it out and you will see results. Good luck!
  • TiffanyS19
    TiffanyS19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here's mine! I took photos on Day 1 and then on Day 15. I hope you can see the links ok!

• ShavoneJ
    ShavoneJ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first round of Insanity. I can proudly say in the 2 months I lost 20 pounds!! Super excited. I didn't follow it's meal plan, but I was watching what I ate. More so during the second phase. I am very pleased with my results. I wear a heart rate monitor to get a good accurate reading of my calories burned. Monday I plan on doing Phase 2 of Insanity one more time to get my cardio up before moving up to P90X2. I have another 20 pounds I'd like to lose.... ready to Dig Deeper and to Bring it! Haven't taken my after pictures yet. Sorry but don't be discouraged you will se results. Some weeks I didn't see a change on the scale. Take your measurements. They never lie.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I need some encouragement to keep going! I am just on Day 3 and feel like my muscles are screaming :)
    I would love to see other peoples results to keep me motivated.

Thank you:bigsmile:

I just started Insanity this week so it's good to hear about results. Also, does anyone every modify the program? I'm a little worried about hurting my knees if I do this workout 6 days a week like it's scheduled. I was debating maybe doing it every other day with lighter impact workouts in between. Thoughts?
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welllllll, admittedly I didn't follow any kind of nutrition plan. During Insanity I pretty much ate whatever I wanted and my body didn't change a bit (which was like two months of heaven!), and is probably a NSV somehow :). I started MFP after Insanity because I wanted results with my body too. BUT - my Fitness Test Results are pretty impressive. I was shocked!! so I'm posting those :)

Switch Kicks 47 to 123
    Power Jacks 43 to 58
    Power Knee 76 to 111
    Power Jump 28 to 52
    Globe Jumps 11 to 12
    Suicide Jumps 18 to 20
    Push Up Jacks 24 to 50
    Low Plank Oblique 60 to 107

Good luck! and stick with it! It's an awesome program!
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity this week so it's good to hear about results. Also, does anyone every modify the program? I'm a little worried about hurting my knees if I do this workout 6 days a week like it's scheduled. I was debating maybe doing it every other day with lighter impact workouts in between. Thoughts?

I have been doing the program for 3 weeks but I have modified it slightly because I was worried about my knees. I am doing it 5 times a week, using my weekend as rest days. I don't do really high impact moves like power jumps which will be too hard on my knee, but instead replace them with lighter moves from the insanity workout. Its all about finding out what works for you. If you can only do any other day do that. You will still get results just not the maximum results you would expect from following the exact program.
  • pa_jorg
    Options

I have been doing the program for 3 weeks but I have modified it slightly because I was worried about my knees. I am doing it 5 times a week, using my weekend as rest days. I don't do really high impact moves like power jumps which will be too hard on my knee, but instead replace them with lighter moves from the insanity workout. Its all about finding out what works for you. If you can only do any other day do that. You will still get results just not the maximum results you would expect from following the exact program.

I'm not even a full week in and I'm totally hooked now, so I'm going to attempt the program as scheduled. But I agree that there are certain exercises that might be worth modifications. I'll see how it goes.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sure! Check out my results pics at www.beachbodycoach/becky0708 just click my profile
    I loved Insanity! My first few days too my muscles were completely sore! I pushed through and the soreness will lessen overtime.
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I'm finding that the workout is getting quite hard on my knees. But, otherwise, I love the way the rest of my body is feeling stronger and more in shape so quickly!
  • phatycake
    Options
    Image1-1.png
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the AWESOME responses!!!!
    My Dr. did ask me to no longer do jumping or dramatic shifting of my weight from ankle/hip to the opposing side.
    SOOO..... I was really dissapointed! I was already feeling a HUGE difference and looking forward to my weigh in.
    Anyway, I took a month off.... due to the inflamation he said he saw in my ankle.
    It made me jump up 5lbs :(
    So, now I am trying to get motivated again.
    What I am going to do is focus on the cardio and ABS DVDs and replace high impact moves with moves like mountain climbers and leg lifts.
    Hopefully I will have some awesome pics to post soon!!!

I AM 5'5, MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 170.... I AM BIG FRAMED.
    DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THIER CALORIE INTAKE FOR THE DAY AND CARB INTAKE FOR A DAY IS???? ESPECIALLY WHILE ON THIS PROGRAM??