Ok guys... I admit it... Im CHEATING

Options
:devil:

There, i said it... Yes i am CHEATING... im a dirty little cheater! it looks like im not logging in here, Im not logging what i eat... I am, put it simply cheating with another App...:brokenheart:

I have been Cheating on MFP with another love... FitClick, it gives me so much more stuff, and its better im afraid, it has better layouts, calorie counts, diet plans and exercises (with videos if your not sure what you are doing - or just want to watch fit guys) Its also free... so I am sorry, I cheated and i like it!! :laugh:

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    And your point being?
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was getting comments from my friends about coming back and where was I, so yeah, I was making some form of conversation as it was a little quiet on here so thanks for making me feel irrelevant.
  • dididede
    dididede Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your post made me chuckle. And I like your ticker. High five! ;-)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I was getting comments from my friends about coming back and where was I, so yeah, I was making some form of conversation as it was a little quiet on here so thanks for making me feel irrelevant.
    It wasn't my intention to make you feel irrelevant, for that I apologise. Reading the forums on a semi-regular basis, I've found that a lot of people use more than one app to track their eating and exercise, each to their own :drinker:
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    its not free on my iphone its £2.49!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    its not free on my iphone its £2.49!

Well that is one way to lose a couple of pounds :laugh:
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    going to check it out...the one thing about mfp that is not great is the lack of decent graphs. I've ended up putting all my data in a spread sheet and doing my own analysis. I like the one on the phone but it's fairly basic.