cw 186
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Natalie:

Start weight: 157
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal: 135

Feeling good the past couple weeks and sticking with my calorie goal and getting at least 30 mins of exercise in. Looking forward to more success in this challenge!!
  • scoobyrules177
    Options
    CW 183

Up a pound which is so frustrating since I started boot camp this week and worked my butt off. I know my dinner wasnt exactly healthy last night so that didnt help either....Hopefully next weigh in will be a good one.

Congrats to everyone who went down, great job!!
  • chars2cents
    chars2cents Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2lbs since last weigh-in(9/9/12), yaaaaaayyyyy

SW: 237 lbs
    CW: 230 lbs
    GW: 180 lbs
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I only lost 0.2 lbs even though I thought I did really well the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping it's because I recently started doing cardio and my body is just retaining extra water. At least the scale is moving in the right direction. Pretty sure I was way too ambitious with my weight loss goal for the overall challenge though.

I feel your pain! I think I am being to ambitious with my overall goal too, and I even decided to add an extra 5 pounds on to my original goal.

Just keep at it!! One day at a time, even if you don't lose as fast as hoped you can still do this!

Thanks! You're right- and I try to tell myself that as long as the number is going down, I should be happy. And even if I don't hit my goal in December, at least I will have lost a decent amount- even if I only lose 10 lbs by then (I planned to lose almost 30!) that's 10 lbs I otherwise wouldn't lose. I've been at a standstill for months so just getting out of the 170s would be a huge step for me! How does that quote go? Aim for the stars because even if you miss, you might hit the moon...something like that, haha.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
  • erindh87
    Options
    SW: 155.4
    CW: 154.4
    Lost: 1lb

I'll take it! One lb down is one less to go! :smile: I've had family in town this month which has thrown off my routine, so I'm very happy the number hasn't gone up.

I actually saw 152.6 for the first time ever on the scale last Thursday! I was so excited! Unfortunately it wasn't my weigh-in day, so I don't get to count it yet. However, I've learned that once I see a new number, I tend to hit it sometime within the next month. Here's hoping for that number to come back!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 189.0 this week . Not sure when we 1st weighed in though for my starting weight
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    SW 214.2
    CW 210.4

Loss = 3.8
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    I've also gained, nearly 4 pounds! Crap. Just got back from my last big outing for awhile so I am ready to get on track and start seeing this number go down finally!
  • dwkloveswine
    dwkloveswine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 240.6. on Sept 15th.

Looking forward to keeping motivated....
    Feel free to add me if you would like....:flowerforyou:
  • sfrohardt5
    sfrohardt5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the only one who is up 2 pounds. lol.
    Oh well, I am sure it will come back off, plus more next week.
    sw:146.6
    cw: 148.6
    gw:130

I am also up since I started by 1.4 lbs. I was discouraged but then my husband reminded me that muscle weighs more than fat. When I did my measurements, I found that since I started MFP 3 weeks ago, even though I gained 1.4 lbs, I lost 3/4" around my waist and 1/2" on my thighs and 1/2" on my hips -- everything else (arms, chest) stayed the same. But hey, I see progress even though it isn't showing in my weight! If you are not tracking your measurements, too -- start! It really helps to keep you going when you see you are plateaued or you are gaining weight when you see that you are losing inches!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 192
    Current weight : 188

loss - 4 POUNDS!! aaaaaaaahhhh yeah!:flowerforyou:
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party but I hope that's ok.

SW: 308 - Jan 1, 2012
    CW: 264 - Sept. 17, 2012
    GW: 199
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    sw-256
    current-254
    loss 2 lbs

lost 2.5 inches as well
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    SW 422
    CW 410.2
    Loss 11.8
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this challenge together, but I'm going to have to bow out. I have a couple different challenges going on, and it's becoming very difficult to manage all of them with all of the mini challenges. I wish you all luck with the challenge and your goals.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sept Start weight:
    9/02/12: 234.4 lbs
    9/09/12: 232.4 lbs - 2.2 lbs
    9/17/12: 230.2 lbs - 2.2 lbs
    9/23/12: 227.6 lbs - 2.6 lbs

End of Sept GW was supposed to be 222 but I don't think I'll make it. 10 lbs was just too much to ask for in 30 days. I am hoping to see 224 at the end of this month, which would still be an 8 lbs loss.