week 10 set.14

Options
Hey you all!!

sorry for leaving, I got sick again this week....I'm better now and hope to not get sick anymore. I stop my diet for 10 days and stop exercising too. but I'm back!!!

I was doing the female version of pushups before and today I decide to try the stander ones, I always wanted to be able to do them but as much as I pushed I could get 1 inch of the ground. Well today that changed! I did 6 and than I couldnt keep my posture right so I stoped.

So now I'm back to week 1 and I'm doing column 1

today was 2/3/2/2/3+ and I did - 6 in the end

hope you all doing good!!

Replies

• KELSLEY123
    KELSLEY123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, there!
    Nice to have you back! Glad you are feeling better! That is awesome when you start doing regular pushups!!!! I told Bonnie several weeks ago that when I first started working with a personal trainer several years ago I laid on the floor while he kept saying "UP!" UP! Push UP! I WAS PUSHING UP!!!! LOL - I could not even get off the ground!!!! So I can TOTALLY RELATE! AND NOW YOU CAN DO THEM!!! AWESOME!!!!

I'm going to do my exhaustion test tomorrow (Saturday) and see where I am to see if I can move to week 5. I'm going to do this no matter how long it takes. My challenge is that my arms never really get "rested". For example, I was in my exercise class yesterday and we had to do 3 sets of 10 pushups, plus we did alot of arm work with weights. So, I never really get a day or two-day break like the program suggests. Anyway......like I said, I'm going to do it till I do it! I don't care how long it takes and the fact of the matter is we are ALL getting stronger!!!!!

Nice to hear from you - hope you are doing well!

Bonnie?????? HOW ARE YOU?????

XOXOXO
  • KELSLEY123
    Options
    Hi, Ladies!
    OK! I did my exhaustion test - did 35 - so I am THRILLED I get to move to WEEK 5!!!! Yayayayyayayay!
    xoxo
    Have a great weekend!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi all. my apologies for not logging in for awhile. It's been pretty crazy at work and I can not longer log on to the CPU.
    ANYWAY. my 100 pushups app started me over again. Tonight, I did 16;18;13;13;20 with 45 sec rest in between. :smile:
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You all are doing so well! I'm proud of each of you!

Bruna: Glad you are feeling better. Keep eating right!
    It's great that you are going back to start over again with standard ones.

In-and-out Kelsey: You have such a wonderful spirit! Your enthusiasm is contagious! Don't be too upset if you have to repeat week 5.

Kreuzen: You are moving up in the process. Keep up the good work. And good luck (again) on the job hunt!

As for me: I'm done with pushups -- at least for a while. I've really done my back in. Feels like whiplash. Hurts to breathe. And computer is uncomfortable. All form of exercise is now off my radar for a few weeks, except for "up to 20 minutes of walking every few days, with at least one day off in between."

I'll try to keep checking in here on all of you. I hope you'll keep going with this challenge!

{Hugs}
    Bonnie
  • KELSLEY123
    Options
    Here I am....In and Out Kelsey!!!!! Ok, so I just got back from ZUMBA; after Zumba I did 4 sets of squats (trainers orders!)
    Set 1: 45 lbs (8 reps - just to get my form right)
    Set 2: 65 lbs (12 reps)
    Set 3: 85 lbs (12 reps)
    Set 4: 105 lbs (8 reps) OMG!!!! Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Came home and did Week 5, Day 2! I DID IT!!!!!! I DID IT !!! I DID IT! (did I mention I did it???!!!))) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I even did one more than the max......and it is so cool to start seeing some "shape" in my arms!!!!!

Bonnie and Brunogota - I sooooooooooooooooooooooo hope you two are feeling better........DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS!!! WE CAN DO THIS NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!!!!! You both keep me going!!!!!!

xoxo
    Have a great weekend!!!

:drinker:
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!!

Kelsey, that is soooo wonderful! You are amazing!

I am making progress ... but it is slow and discouraging. But it IS progress!!!

It will be a while before I can do a push up again ... but I do hope to return to this when I get the approval of all.

Kelsey, I'm glad you are still moving ahead with this. Your enthusiasm is wonderful! Yup, you CAN do it!!!

Keep up the good work!

{Hugs!}
    Bonnie
  • KELSLEY123
    Options
    In and Out Kelsey here....hope everyone is doing well!
    Just finished Week5/Day 2 - with two extras on the max......wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Little by little - I'm gonna get there!!!!!!!
    We can do this!!!!

xoxoxxoxooxoooo!!!!!:happy: