What's your favorite song right now?

Options
La_Amazona
La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
Completely random but I'm supposed to be studying for 2 exams tomorrow and I'm distracted.

My fav song is Grouplove's "tongue-tied". It's been my fav song now for months since I first heard it in Austin. If there's a melody that could describe my personality, that'd be it... Bubbly, bouncy and hyper!!!! If you've never heard it, look it up. I dance to it all the time and it makes me even more hyper.

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm loving maroon 5 one more night!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Maybe "Sometime around Midnight" by The Airborne Toxic Event
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Muse - Madness
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Sextpae - Deftones
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Toss up between 2 at the moment
    Anthem For The Underdog - 12 Stones and Cuando me miras así - Cristian Castro
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Slut like you - PINK!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well my anthem for this year is Tonight by Seether.
    I'm not gonna waste this
    This opportunity's mine
    I'm sick of complaining
    About a beautiful life
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Gangnam Style.... hahaha by PSY.

If you haven't seen it, look it u on Youtube. I love the dance. I do it at work all the time!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Completely random but I'm supposed to be studying for 2 exams tomorrow and I'm distracted.

My fav song is Grouplove's "tongue-tied". It's been my fav song now for months since I first heard it in Austin. If there's a melody that could describe my personality, that'd be it... Bubbly, bouncy and hyper!!!! If you've never heard it, look it up. I dance to it all the time and it makes me even more hyper.
    That's a great album! I've been obsessed with it lately, but I can't decide if I like Tongue-Tied or Colours better. I also like Ho Hey by the Lumineers.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Gangnam Style.... hahaha by PSY.

If you haven't seen it, look it u on Youtube. I love the dance. I do it at work all the time!

He was on Ellen yesterday.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Toss up but the top two played songs on my mp3 right now are

How Country Feels - Randy Houser - just love it to death

Wide Awake - Katy Perry - when I'm feeling blue, it is exactly my life story right now I play it to remind me that even though I might have fallen from Cloud 9. I'm ok. :flowerforyou:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm hopelessly obsessed with Wilco right now. I think I've listened to "We're Just Friends" like 30 times in the past 2 days.
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Smells Like Rockin' Robin (Nirvana/Jackson mashup) by Go Home Productions. I can't help but feel bouncy listening to it.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Scream - Usher
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Suffocate - Daybreak Embrace... Their a local band just starting to make it . For some reason the songs been stuck in my head forever. Check the out on youtube if you want.( Their also good friends of mine and if I must say very good looking ladies lol:bigsmile: )

Also in more known music Blow my whislte(sp) . I love that song it reminds me of when I was younger and songs would come on that sounded innocent but when you listen to em now they make you giggle
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Some Nights by the band Fun and Comeback Kid by Brett Dennen.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I love Lindsey Sterling. Anything by her right now.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ellie Goulding: Lights
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Ellie Goulding: Lights

Oh man, I sang that at Karaoke last weekend. Most difficult song I've ever tried to do. Kicked my *kitten*.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Catz 'N Dogz - They Frontin' feat. Monty Luke