Hi from Scotland

Options
I'm new.

I intend to do lots more exercise

But I think my biggest problem will be cutting out the chocolate and take aways.

Will like to have lots of friends to help motivate me.

I intend to start on Sunday, as its the start of the week etc

Replies

• dididede
    dididede Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo! How's it all going so far? Where aboots in Scotland are ye? I'm just outside Edinburgh. How are you getting on cutting down on the chocolate and takeaways? :-)
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Scotland, too! :)
    How are you getting on so far?
  • dididede
    dididede Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Grand! But it's early days yet for me. You? Well done on your weight loss! Are you exercising loads?
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Heey! Another Scottish person here, arent we awesome!! :) Chocolate and takeaways were a problem for me too but logging everything is fab, really makes you think' hmmm pizza crunch (a bajillion calories??) maybe I wont bother'....although I do always seem to fit a bit of choc in ;-)
  • shanster23
    Options
    Grand! But it's early days yet for me. You? Well done on your weight loss! Are you exercising loads?
    Thank you :D I try and get in a little exercise every day, something as small as walking my dog even when it's wet and she doesn't want to lol, or a 30 min workout DVD. But I don't go overboard with it :) Well done on 3lbs, keep up the good work! :D

Superstar, I agree! It's so much easier to avoid giving into temptation when you know that you're going to have to log it later! Even before I joined MFP I had a food diary just to try and keep myself on track. If I didn't want to have to write it down later, then I didn't eat it. :)
  • ybcochrane
    ybcochrane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys....I am from Dunfermline....feel free to add me. Can't wait to have more friends closer by ;-)
  • shanster23
    Options
    I'll add you! Well done on your weight loss, 26lbs, that's a lot!!
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Live in Berwick - work in Scotland.
  • mostaverage
    mostaverage Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome to one of the best weapons in your weight loss battle - feel free to add me, im on every day
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi from sunny Paisley :-P
  • WLB1976
    Options
    Hi from Cheltenham, England! I'm just starting too. Have lots of weight to lose and need friends to keep me on he straight and narrow!

Feel free to add me.
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello from not so sunny Arbroath!!! Good luck with your weight loss.
    I always ate healthy meals it was the jelly sweets, chocolate, koppaberg and vino that was the problem! I still have a wee bit as would go stark raving mad otherwise.
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Dull and grey here in Stonehaven too :) Please add me as its nice to have firends in the same time zone! For me it was the bread and baked stuff I make for my family....I must resist the cakes!

AM dieting and doing the 30 day shred..i have just stopped dying straight afterwards!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm not fronm Scotland, just in it.
    Apparently my ride back from the gym was so hard because of a hurricane?
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm not fronm Scotland, just in it.
    Apparently my ride back from the gym was so hard because of a hurricane?

I already have the fear about what that winds going to do to my bouffant and my dug is currently hiding shaking as he is petrified of high winds!