Burning and Yearning......9/20

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Try to burn a minimumof 200 calories today! If you do more then SHAZAAM!!!!!! YOU work it!

Happy burning the furnace today!
Here is a new website I found to help you with that! I loved it instantly!

www.fitnessblender.com

Replies

• chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YAY! Did mine with 30DS this morning!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender, hrm...I'll have to check that site out. Thanks!
  • Elise1324
    Options
    did serious power walking video from Leslie Sansone was 293 cal in 30 min... did it for the second day in a row but it about kills me to get through it. two hours after i'm like' that wasn't so bad i could do it again today if i wanted', but good with two kids under five it's a pain. they tend to get under foot :(
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ms Elise don't worry about kids you DID IT!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hello Ms Elise, I love Leslie Sansone. I especially loved her version of kick boxing. Fun! My kids are not little but I do have four dogs that love to get under foot, as you say. I cannot tell you how many times I have tripped or stepped on a dog. Sure hope your kids do not get stepped on. You know I just might do a video of hers tonight instead of my bike. We will see. With my bike I can still watch tv.

You are doing fantastic! Keep pressing on.

Wonder Woman, I checked out your site, cool beans. I added it to faves. Hopefully my husband will get my internet running in my workout room, SOON!

I am in and I think I will up my calorie burn to do more than what I burned yesterday.
  • 13Gwendolyn13
    13Gwendolyn13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ran for 15 minutes on my elliptical for 113 calories then I did the "Last Chance" workout my Biggest Loser DVD.
    Definitely over 200!
  • aakaakaak
    Options
    Exercise: Bicycling, 12-14 mph, moderate (cycling, biking, bike riding)
    Time: 60 Minutes
    Distance: 13 Miles
    Calories: 947

I really wish my tailbone would just hurry up and get used to all the cycling.
  • aakaakaak
    Options
    I ran for 15 minutes on my elliptical for 113 calories then I did the "Last Chance" workout my Biggest Loser DVD.
    Definitely over 200!

An average 140 lb. exerciser will burn about 300 calories expending moderate effort during the 45-minute workout routine. A more vigorous exerciser will burn nearly 400 calories during the routine.

Here's the Livestrong article: http://www.livestrong.com/article/320773-how-many-calories-are-burned-with-the-last-chance-workout/#ixzz2746fsOZ1

Edit: Realistically, the best way I hear to calculate those calories is by getting a decent heart rate monitor that will calculate them for you.
  • petercalexander
    Options
    Success - 221 calories today!
    A combination of walking and running (some with my 2-year-old on my shoulders), followed by jumping jacks after dinner to puch me over the mark.
  • jpiane
    Options
    I went to Boxing class. I also walked 6+ miles just getting around the city.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay I did it. I rode my bike for 65 minutes last night at 20 mph instead of 60 minutes. Sounds like everyone passed, well done warriors!