Check in 9/20/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Where is everyone? What workout are you doing/did you do today? How's everyone doing with their eating. I didn't drink ANY water yesterday and boy can I tell. Getting my 8 cups + in today.

Replies

• JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did Fire Starter and Stretch 10 today. I might also do a HIIT later today! I haven't been eating well this week but i am back on track! I hope everyone is having a great day! I didn't drink much water yesterday either so i definitely need to get in 64+oz as well.
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Did Turbo Jam yesterday as part of my Cardio Day!!! It was tough.. I think I 'bonked'?? Is that the word when you can barely move?
  • deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I need to get off my *kitten*!! Yes me! I have not done anything this week!

Deb
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all Deb? Are you okay?

My check in: I have been doing pretty good with working out and eating. My drinking water goes up and down somedays I can manage 4-5 cups and the next it's 2-3. Like yesterday but yesterday I was out of balance mentally so luckily it was my off day. Today I'm feeling much better! Btw I bought a new scale last night and boy I'm happy I did now I don't have to guess at what that little stick is on. I lost 1lb you guys! After all this time I'm finally moving along. Slowly but surely! Today just like Jamirah I have Fire Starter and Stretch 10. Then I'm going to play the wii. I already took my morning walk so I'm pumped for Day 4!

29397552.png
  • clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the check in! I need it.

I've been having some issues with my leg- and not feeling well so I missed this morning's workout. If I'm up to it later, I'm going to try to work out tonight after I get home from dinner with friends. I'm doing the main schedule- but not sure what's on the schedule today- I think it's the long one.

I plan to be waking up early to work out before work, but that's only happened Monday because of not feeling up to par.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I find the "classes" hard to keep up with, and the moves are fast- but I keep moving... that's the point right? I guess once I start repeating classes I'll do better with getting all the moves.

Glad everyone is here to support each other!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    JamirahMUA - No water either yesterday? So you understand my pain. Sounds like your day got off to a great start!!! Keep it up. The eating is always day-to-day. Baby steps will get you there.

dwn2erth - Love that name!! Excellent job on doing TurboJam yesterday. I want to try TurboJam too, I'm thinking it might be easier on these old knees of mine. Hope you're able to move better today.

deb968 - Get up and push play!!! We all go through periods like this. Try to get a workout in today (even if it's just walking). You're worth it!!!

ShallaLovee - Excellent job on syncing your workouts & your eating. 4lbs is great! Please continue to share your inspiring thoughts for the day.

clare_similes - What's going on with your leg? Hope you feel better real soon. If you can't do TF, then maybe you can take a walk. Get your workout in where you can. The more you do these workouts the better you'll get at them. Like you said you just need to keep moving during the workout.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    clare_similes - What's going on with your leg? Hope you feel better real soon. If you can't do TF, then maybe you can take a walk. Get your workout in where you can. The more you do these workouts the better you'll get at them. Like you said you just need to keep moving during the workout.

Agreed! Do whatever you can to get that workout in for the day. I hope your leg feels better and take it easy maybe you need to rest it and ice it or something. I have to soak my knee sometimes or just give it a massage. Everyone's doing so great! I'm so happy to have a group of dedicated people. You guys make my day so much better! Keep up the good work team!