What's Your Plan?

Options
So what workout/nutrition program, if any, is everyone following for this challenge? Or, are you just doing you own thing?

I am doing Fighter Diet for workouts & nutrition both.

Replies

• hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My workout plan is pretty mixed up; I workout usually 5 days at the gym. I attend a variety of classes; Zumba, boot camp, circuit training and then also walk/run when I can fit that in as well.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 DS on Monday or Tuesday...I'd start now but we'll be out of town for the weekend.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the C25K program...starting week three on my next workout. As far a eating I just try to stay under my calorie goal and eat healthy foods.
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No special plan. Eating healthy and lots of water!!!! I usually use my ski machine 5 or 6 times a week and I throw in some Tae bo and evening walks.
  • Pooj_K
    Pooj_K Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I go to the step class at my gym 4 times a week. Haven't really been regular but starting this week I haven't missed any classes and intend to stay that way :)
    Yeah and TRY to drink more water ! I love water but I just cant seem to get myself to drink enough!
  • i walk for a hour with my two babies 5 days a week and boot camp Saturdays.. im a stay at home mom with a 2 & 3 year old so im pretty busy and i walk to get my daughter from school.. im gonna try an hour jog every other night too!
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I teach a small cardio class for our work tues-thurs. then I work out with my sister on tues, thurs, and sat we either walk, or do a video.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I do Ripped in 30, some other DVD similar to that one but I can't remember the name of it and I lift weights.
    High protein, moderate fats, and moderate carbs
    1400-1500 on off days, 1600-1700 on workout days
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I'm just getting back into running after 6 months of neglecting my running shoes. My goal is to start out by going slow with low miles until I am comfortable in my shoes again. I hope to be at 5+miles per day after these 6 weeks, but we'll see what happens. I am injury prone when it comes to running... :P

I would also like to have 5 solid days a week of strength exersises. I'll let everyone know what those are when I have it figured out.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Im staying within my healthy calorie limit and trying to add some more fruit and vegetables in my diet. Ive been slacking! I have a two year old so it's hard to really work out when I have to take her with me, so I've been walking as much as I can and pushing her in a stroller. So far, so good. Lost another pound!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    gonna push my c25k and stay out of the diet pepsi
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im also doing the C25K program (in week 1 on day 3). Doing 30DS and hopefully on my rest day I will work in some yoga or some light activity. My goal is to work up to 5-6 workouts a weeks instead of my normal 2-3. Continue to eat healthy and try to reach my calorie goal for the day. Lately I have been falling short of 1270 calories and I know that is a no-no :ohwell: . Need to get it together if I want to lose 12lbs in 6 weeks. Oh and limit my sugar intake, I have lost my mind with candy treats this past month.
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I eat 1600-1900 calories a day and run about 40 minutes a day. i lose about 1.5 pounds a week doing this and have for about 2 months. ill stick to it until it stops working!
  • TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the C25K, watching my calories (need to stay under 1400) and then throwing in some work out dvds here and there.

I'm new to the whole working out bit so if I can fit in my 4x a week work outs I will be happy. If this group inspires me to do more than EVEN BETTER!!!
  • insanemomoftwins
    Options
    I'm doing Less Mills Pump, Insanity, and running!! :smile: 1800 calories is my goal!! :heart: