Herbalife - 2nd Week

Options
I've done pretty good so far. I do get hungry though. I snack on nonfat cottage, have a Fiber One bar, nonfat yogurt, in between shakes. I get real tired of a piece of protein with a salad at night, so sometimes I have a Lean Cuisine or a Lean Pocket. However, just found out they may take me over my carb or fat limit.

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing well! My husband and I love to have tacos or fajitas wraps but we use romaine lettuce leaves instead of tortillas. Try mixing up your dinners so it's not just a salad and a piece of protein ... stir fries (but watch your sodium), wraps, etc. :)
  • donnett10
    donnett10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow sounds like you are managing.
    :smile:
  • Lillyrose125
    Lillyrose125 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Last night I had nonfat refried beans, salsa & a little skim cheese on a whole wheat tortilla. I am dying right now for a pizza but that's how I got into this body in the first place!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I eat all kinds of stuff! : ) I love food!
    I have a couple of standbys that I rely on several times a week. My favorite is a fajita chicken wrap. It's so yummy.
    (I use the LaTortilla low carb tortillas from walmart - they're the large burrito size and only 80 calories) I start with 1 tbs butter and 1 tbs olive oil in a skillet and cut up about 1/2 an onion to saute in it. Once the onion is tender and browning I take it out and I put in 1/2 bag of John Soules chicken fajita meat ( it's with the lunch meat and stuff at walmart. It's fully cooked and tastes really good) and heat it thoroughly. Once the meat is heated I take it out and put my tortilla in to brown it on each side. Take the tortilla out of the skillet and put it on a plate. I put the meat and onions back in just long enough to throw in a couple of tablespoons of store bought queso and heat it (I use the walmart white queso in a jar) and then mix it all together and put it in my tortilla. OMG it's sooo good.

I make something similar with the tortilla pretty frequently too but it's more of a breakfast wrap. I use the queso/chipotle laughing cow smeared on the inside of my browned tortilla. I brown the jimmy dean turkey sausage and then scramble the great value liquid eggs into it before I put it in the tortilla. YUM!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Last night I had nonfat refried beans, salsa & a little skim cheese on a whole wheat tortilla. I am dying right now for a pizza but that's how I got into this body in the first place!

If you really want pizza try using whole wheat tortilla as the crust. Just bake it a little with a little Pam or any other spray. Then top with whatever you want. My kids even like pizza this way.
  • cgonz2sh
    Options
    great idea! that is what i have done as well...
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I recommend black beans and brown rice when you are craving a heartier meal. Seasoned with cayenne pepper, cilantro, cumin, salt and olive oil. You can't go wrong with this.

Brittany