9/21/12 Weigh In day!!!

Options
Here it is everyone!!! Friday Morning Weigh In! How did you do?!?!

Replies

• Bca_Ncol
    Options
    I am down 1.4 since last Friday! And I'm ecstatic! I have been on MFP for over a year! And have only managed to lose 3 pounds and gain it all back. I can honestly say that having more pals and the support you all provide is giving me the motivation I need to push forward and HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE!!!

So for that... THANK YOU PALS!!! Your support & motivation means the world to me!

I hope everyone has a happy, positive new week! Make good choices and SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER! =]
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't record my weight from last week because it was the same as the week before but I am down 1.7!!!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! I've lost 2 lbs since last week so I'm down 11 lbs in total!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • carolinahotmama
    Options
    I am down 1lb since weighing in on 14 Sep. This makes me happy because I am finally out of the 200 pound category! I am down total 5lbs since starting MFP back in August. Here's to losing more pounds and reaching my goal weight!!! :happy: :happy:
  • dunkrobertson
    dunkrobertson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    down 2 this week !! 150's here I come!!
    sw 164
    cw 162
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I maintained this week. So I'm still at 278.8.

6 pounds lost since I started...
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    214 down 1lb since last week
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Everyone seems to be really well! Stay focused and positive and you get to your goal! :)
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Hello all. I maintained this week. So I'm still at 278.8.

6 pounds lost since I started...

That's awesome that you maintained! If you are trying to lose though and def want to see a change next week, maybe you could try setting a mini goal for yourself. Like for myself, last week i said i was going to be down 5 lbs by 9/28/12. I still have 3.4 to lose in a week but it may be doable. i'm going to push myself to get there for sure! :) Good luck - let me know if there is anything i can do to help pal!
  • angelaaaad
    Options
    SW: 141.
    CW: 135.6
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm down .2. But I figured it would be low because I was down 2.4 last week and I don't usually have two big loss weeks in a row.
    SW:185
    CW:156.8
    GW:149
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I know I am a little late but I went to post on it last night and my phone was acting up. I joined this group a few days ago so here is my starting stats.

SW: 233
    CW:199
    Gw:175

I need to be a lot better with my diet...I'm good with the working out though.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a few days late in joining the group, but I've been doing Friday weigh-ins for a few weeks now so this group is PERFECT for me :]

SW: 219
    CW:210
    Gw:150
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also late, but I'm also a Friday weigh in!

SW- 175
    9/21- 163
    GW- 145
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Woo Hoo It's Friday:

Starting Weight : 388 Lbs
    Current Weight : 362
    Goal Weight : 200 Lbs.

Have A Great Weekend Everyone!
This discussion has been closed.