Hello ladies!

Options
I started a new discussion, didn't realize the last one with "hell" would be there for all to read...whoops. Starting over. Hey...the new cabana boy is laying down on the job. Works for me

Replies

• Flgirl02
    Flgirl02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and a new start with this website. Looks good. Have a great day and getting myself set for a good weekend! Lots to do so eating shouldn't be an issue.
  • Cowboss1
    Cowboss1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Morning!!! It looks like a person still has to post to the group "online". It doesn't work coming through the mobile app. Not a problem, I just bookmarked the group on my browsers tool bar. Easy Peesy!
    Today's my weigh in and I'm down one. yay!!!
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    Gail I was allotted 1200 points too. WW? Not sure what the calories to point rules were. I figured it at about 45 to be on the safe side. Also, I'm still looking at any fruit or veggie as ZERO. That way it encourages me to reach for those instead. WW was engenious coming up with that. It really gets a person on the road to eating right.
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    Off to the studio!
  • 2stews
    2stews Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yah I have found my way here thanks CB for the information I am pretty sure that WW will be losing a member.
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    Oh, I am SO in trouble!!!!

Camilla you look great!!!!! :love:

HOLY MOLY GAIL!!! Where'd you find THAT Cabana Boy??!!!! Wowowowwwoseers again! :love: :love: :love:
  • Flgirl02
    Flgirl02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm liking it so far. Not sure about the measurements. Example I had a small amount of green pepper on my salad and didn't know what 100g was. So I looked around and found another green pepper and it was in cups and I used that one.

CB - my calorie count is 1630 not sure if that was what I was eating with WW points but I'm eating what I did for a good day on WW and seeing what I get for the first day. Thank you so much for finding this site. Free is better than nothing which was what I was doing. :smile:

Gail - LOL love the pic!!! :wink:

Camilla - great to see you here too. :smile:
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    Elizabeth, I'm tracking my fruit and veggies, but am sort of canceling them out in my mind. WW was so smart about creating a point system where you didn't have to tracfreshen. It almost forces you to go there first, instead of grabbing for the fatty carbs. For lunch I had PB2 with a banana and a nectarine.
    Also, just having a frest start like this is SO good for me! I was getting burned out with WW glitchy site.
  • Tam861
    Tam861 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals, This is a little confusing for me now, but i'm sure I will figure it out. I need DD to help me with the pic thing though. I have 1400 cal. I have alot of recipes that has all the info on the bottom, the cookbook " Moosewood lite cookbook" . It has some great stuff in it, and some real different. I need to find some new fall recipes, there seems to be alot in there.
    Gail, thanks for the group. I got some swimming in today and added 20 min of water aerobics to my 20 laps. I think I'm going to be sore.
  • rubyboodog
    Options
    Hi ladies, happy you approve of the pic. He may not be a cabana boy, but he's on the beach with a drink...that works for me.
    As soon as I posted that pic I got a reply from some dude named Jake who was applying for the cabana boy position, lol. I blocked him. I'm wondering if we should make this group private, I feel so much more exposed here. One great thing is that I can post to you guys from work. Can't do that on the WW page. I'm not real comfortable with switching to calorie counting though. I think I'm going to convert calories into pts (like 45 pts per. calorie) and track on paper for awhile. I'll do this and WW both and see how it goes.

Tammy, no wonder you took a loss this week after the BPS day the other day....look at you with the activity!! And sore is okay, never killed anyone. Take an aleve and keep swimming. It will loosen you up and keep boosting your endurance.

CB, I agree that WW really was revolutionary in making fruits/veggies all FREE. I used to skip fruit entirely on the old WW plan. No Way was I wasting points on a piece of fruit, lol.
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    I say we make the Group private. Then maybe we won't get so overwhelmed with all the discussions and such. Plus keep weirdos at bay. LOL Gail about getting hit on right when you Figure out how to post a photo. Hhhahaa!
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    Okay, I'm thinking that we all need to look at our settings and turn off some of the notifications. It's acting like Facebook and announcing everything. This is what I did, but choose your own preferences:

Go to: MY HOME > Settings > Automatic News Feed Update Settings

Uncheck anything you don't want others to see. Like if I post on Gail's profile, we don't all need to read that.
    I checked three boxes -
    * I create a new topic on the message boards
    * I create a new blog post
    * I have lost weight

I wanted to post my workouts too, but with all you marathon runners, I feel like a wimp.

Also, I made it so only My Friends can see my Profile.
    Go to: MY HOME > Settings > Profile Privacy Settings
    And check My Friends Only

**** I'll post this as a Discussion on the Group so we don't lose the info, for those showing up later on.
  • rubyboodog
    Options
    I did change the setting for our group to Private so it will be just us girls.
  • honeyblonde55
    Options
    Hey Gals,
    Can't keep away from y'all so I signed up to check in every now & then.
    TTFN!
    Betsy
  • Cowboss1
    Options
    YAY!!!! Betsy's here too!!!!!!!!