Scanning in foods

Options
dididede
dididede Posts: 61 Member
Is anyone else having bother with scanning stuff in on apps?

I only ask because all the things I've scanned in today have been wrong! IE co op milk comes up as asda milk and co op free range eggs comes up as generic poached egg etc. I understand some companies make products for all the supermarkets so the same thing could be labelled differently for different shops, however the nutritional content does not even match on the scanned in product data to the label!

Is it just me? I'm going with what's on the label instead of the scanned in data to be on the safe side x

Replies

• twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of bits come up wrong but if it looks about the same cal and fat wise then I just leave it x x x
  • heidibannister
    heidibannister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    tried something this morning and it did not want to know but we had internet access issues not tried anything else today.
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, but actually most things seem to work ok for me. I scanned my dinner tonight and it was all ok - saved a heap of time searching and logging :)
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I think the barcodes are all pretty much generic. As long as values look about right, then I stick with the entry.