I new and where is everyone?

Options
I am new to this and the boards. I notice not many comments or discussions. I hope it gets going again. Looking for support, ideas, recipies and ideas to support.

Linda Peacock
newly married in the Manti
older that stone age
visiting teacher
New in my ward... no calling yet
special ed teacher.. unemployed at the moment..
doing substitute work
like to read, study and write, camp, laugh and make friends

have a good day

Replies

• LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    DW and I were married in Manti! Almost 10 years ago now.

As for this group, I had hoped that there would be more life in it as well, but it is really just Escape and I that are keeping it alive.

In any event, welcome!
  • lpeacock56
    Options
    Well, it is neat we have something in common. i am happy you answered.... well we will help each other then.

We have a Stake RS conference on Sat. Our speaker will be Liz Lemon Swindle who is an artist and does many paintings found in RS rooms. All who go will get a copy of a painting of hers... so that is cool. I live in a small town and we have to drive about 2 hours to get the conference.. so dedication... lol... and our stake conference is there too but they broadcast it so the people do not have to travel so far... huge change from the Phoenix area...
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked this in a while because it is kinda dead, but welcome! I'm doing the South Beach Diet right now and I've lost 5 pounds in 4 days.. so if you need nutrition or healthy (not the greatest tasting stuff, but still decent) recipes, then come my way.
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I am glad to see some life here as well. It is wonderful to meet with people here who talk our language. :)
  • CharliePellegrino
    Options
    I'm kind of sad as I was very excited originally to come to MFP and found this board and thought "how cool to try and lose weight with other LDS members who can relate". But it's so dead here. I was hoping to socialize and share recipes and weight loss stories.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    totes
  • niebbia
    niebbia Posts: 32
    Options
    We usually hook up as friends and support each other through the feeds...I hope you are doing well on your journey! I look forward to getting to know you!