getting near the end - lets finish strong

Options
so folks, we have 5 more weeks to go till the 25th Oct, lets finish strong, no excuses,
pick up the weights,
get on your running shoes,
go to the gym
put down that chocolate bar
give it your all and lets get to our goals!!!!

weigh ins to come:-
Tues 25th sept
weights and measurements
Tues 2nd Oct
weights only
Tues 9th Oct
weights only
Tues 16th Oct
weights only
and the final weigh in will be 9 days later to give us that little bit of extra time to hit (or get as close as possible) to our goal
THURS 25th Oct
weights and measurements

How is every one been doing so far are you close or are you like me struggling to shift those pounds, whether your doing bad or good stick with it, you CAN do this,

LETS DO THIS !!!!!!

Replies

• vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I havnt done great with planning my wedding, then honeymoon.
    Im currently really sick and on some rather strong muscle relaxants to any form of exercise is totally out.
    Hoping by next weekend I should be able to start light, maybe do a brisk walk on the treadmill and build it back up from there.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If every went well, I would have had to push to make the 20 pounds loss during this challenge, but I felt it was doable. A while back, I realized it wouldn't be likely, especially after I re-injured myself. So, that 20 pound goal (by Oct 25, at least!) is gone.

I WILL make it to under 150 soon, which, for me, is a big deal. As of this morning, I have .6 pounds to go to that goal! As of today, I have lost 7.8 pounds total. I've been pretty steady at 1/2 to 3/4 pound per week. I'll be satisfied if I loose 10 pounds total during this challenge.

I'm still struggling with how much I should be eating. I seem to need to eat 200-300 more calories than MFP asks for to loose weight ... I don't loose it at the 1200 calorie level, even when I'm not able to work out. Hopefully I'll be able to keep eating at this level, AND be able to add in some walking, AND continue to see the scale drop.

I'm concerned that my body fat % has gone up in the last 3 weeks. :( I HAVE to get moving again ... soon!

Vicky, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself, so you are ready for your big day!
    Donna, I hope your eye and calf are improving!
    What a bunch we are!!!

But, WE CAN DO THIS!!!