What stops you from working out?

Options
:huh:

Replies

• saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Any excuse is better than none. I have always hated exercise. I'm a sucker for instant gratification, and the only thing I "instantly" see is sweat and tired, followed closely by sore muscles (think I need exercise much?)
  • ashleywingo7
    ashleywingo7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The past two days I haven't worked out at all. My reason for yesterday and this morning was soreness. Oh my, my back was killing me. It hurt to stand, sit, lay, everything. There was no way I could do my scheduled exercises. Tonight I didn't exercise because we have company over and Im a shy workout person. Back to work tomorrow!
  • slscb1996
    slscb1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For the next few weeks I will not be able to go to the gym and work out on the elliptical. I had a pre-cancerous place on the inside of my left leg a couple of inches above my ankle. My doctor had to cut it out and I have two inches of stitches on my leg. I will try and do a little exercise on the Wii. When I go to the gym the only exercise my RA doctor allows me to do is the elliptical. I have worked my way up to level 5 for 60 minutes. I have fibromyalsia and RA plus cages in my neck due to the two cervical spine surgerys I have had. I know that since I started working out in June of this year, I have felt so much better. I have lost 17 pounds and I have quite a few more to go. God bless all of you who are making your body His temple.
  • Topflyte
    Topflyte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well it's Monday and my goal is to do a 7K on the ellipitacal. I will not lose!!!:noway: