Life After Cambridge

Options
I have just lost over 5 stone on CD and am now thinking of logging my food intake on MFP to try to maintain a weight I am happy with.

Has anyone else lost with CD and now uses this site to record their weight and food intake?

Replies

• Areth121
    Options
    I am on the CD and have just started using this site. I try to do sole source but to be honest after the first week I start slipping as I get bored. I am only about a stone off my goal but I have been going up and down over the last 3 mths, and just standing still. I worry about going back to eating full time as I dont want to go back to the weight I was before but I so want to start eating in the real world and I am hoping this site will help. I love the fact I can see where I am at any time of the day and keep an eye on what I am eating, I have high hopes here as for me its not going to be just for loosing the weight but a whole new way of eating and maintaining. Its the maintaining which is hard, after all, having been on one diet or another over the last 20years I do know how to loose weight, just not how to keep it off! This site could very well be my weight issue answer, lets hope so. Good luck to everybody on this journey, remember you have to do it for yourself, but, you are not alone, there are alot of us out here. Xx