Check in 9/23/12

Options
JamirahMUA
JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
I didn't work out yesterday so today i did Core 20/Fire Starter/Stretch 40. I can tell my core is going to be so sore tomorrow! I hope everyone is enjoying their day and getting moving! I'm about to get ready to watch some footbal!!

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow you worked it out today that's great! I have Core 20/Stretch 40 today too. I'm so glad from here on out we won't be doing Fire starter anymore LOL
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks JamirahMUA for starting this post. I did my workoit today just because of your post. I also did a ketglebell workout.
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No problem! how do u like using the kettle bell. Do you use a dvd or do your own thing?!

Thank you ShallaLove....had to make up for the missed workout...i really hate missing them all together.
  • clare_smiles
    clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!
    You'll probably see this on my wall but I'm going need to postpone my TurboFire time! :( I hope to start back up ASAP. Just wanted to let you know what was going on...

I am thankful to have a good friend who is a Physical Therapist. She did a free evaluation on me today and I don't have any major going on with my leg/hip flexor. However, I can only do cycling or walking with no incline for a few weeks. No TurboFire for me either. She did say I could do upper body strength training so I will need to be more consistent with that. I didn't exercise much last week and I hated not being able to! I need to focus on doing my stretches 3x a day to get better.

Thanks for all your check-ins and well wishes for my health. I hope we'll still stay friends. Then when I can do Turbo Fire I'll already have an awesome group to be a part of!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Of course we'll still be here for ya girly! Heal that leg up and you'll be right along with us very soon. Take care of that leg and you'll be pushing play once again :)
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I use a kettlebell DVD. I really like it. You get a full body workout in just 15 min.